BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

No other forum has member like OG, truly a special place to meet friendly helpful people. Love this place

8 Likes

How about a few pics of my outdoor stuff.
Skywalker.

Zamadelica

Frankenstein

Island Sweet Skunk

28 Likes

HOT FUCK @BigMike55 !!!

What week flower are these in!? Being zone 6a i’ve got some serious outdoor jelly going on here! :rofl:

8 Likes

Except for the Zamadelica those plants, Frankie and ISS and Skywalker were in flower when I decided to put them outside. The expectation was for them to go into veg for a while and then start flowering again. The Frankie and the ISS are revegging. The Skywalker for some reason has forgotten how.

5 Likes

Outdoor and indoor look great! :sunglasses:
It’s nice to see Island sweet skunk around.
I would always hear about it back then but never got my hands on it.
Looking forward to more updates! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Not too hard to find nowadays cuz! lol @BigMike55 made some Fem seeds of the ISS, I actually have them for sale on my sponsored thread.

5 Likes

Well shucks, next payday I’ll be reaching out!
Thanks @BigMike55 for making some Fems.

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed. And he sells them cheap. While you’re at it, you better snag some of those Frankenstein Fems too. You will be thanking him later.

6 Likes

Oh yea, I was looking at those as well.
So many great choices. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Johnnypotseeds prices and genetics are low and top notch, in that specific order :grin:

Tons of people will vouch for him.

And BigMike knows what he’s talking about too. I’ve bought pretty much everything JPS has put up for sale. You won’t find better deals.

6 Likes

Thanks! I have no worries about Johnny.
I just don’t want to take from others that will get to them sooner than me.
I have a good amount of seeds already lined up that are crying out to be popped. :grin:

Like Lazy Lightning :cloud_with_lightning:
It would be cool to win Bog blue kush pollen from Doug before he runs out. Then use it to make some Blue Lightning or attempt lol

3 Likes

I’m thinking Doug will be gifting that magic dust for a while. I believe he got just over an ounce of it. Don’t quote me because all of it hadn’t dried so it would have lost a bit of weight.

3 Likes

Yea, I still have the chance for the Blue Kush before Blue moon rocks is ready. :sunglasses:
Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

I did a super clean on my 4x4 flower tent yesterday. I spent about 5 hours in there cleaning everything I could find to clean. Then I cleaned it again. Then I sprayed the entire thing with One and Done insecticide. It’s already over a week since that tent was emptied. I think about another week with no plants, and she will be ready to go again. I figger if there nothing in there for leftover bugs to eat, they will either leave or die. I’m pretty confident that the tent is now bug free.

14 Likes

Was that the one with the spider mites? I hate those fuckers.

3 Likes

Hoping for the best, the borg are the worst. How do you think they got into the tent to begin with?

2 Likes

Who knows???
I go fishing quite a bit this time of year. From the bank. And weeds. I could have got some from that or hell, I don’t know. I have had them before and defeated them for a couple grows, so it’s not something ongoing. I bet they are gone now, tho.

8 Likes

Some bud pics today.
Kristi CSK

Frankenstein

27 Likes

Island Sweet Skunk

Gods Space needle

Zamadelica

28 Likes

Looking awesome.

2 Likes