BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

If you need a cover for that girl I got just the one to do it, also have two stakes I made from a 2x4x10 cut in half long wise.

3 Likes

That would suffice Mike! @Oldjoints to the rescue! :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Zamaldelica flowers this morning.

And Frankenstein

Buds are getting heavy.

30 Likes

Beautiful buds. Very thick. Love Zamaldelica.

1 Like

Looking nice! @BigMike55
That first pic of Zammy looks like it’s going lavender!
Is the cooler weather bringing out some color?
I love seeing these giant buds! :heart_eyes:
I guess I’m outta likes again! :joy: :heart::heart: 🪶🪶

2 Likes

If it is, it ain’t much. Those leaves are starting to turn yellow tho. Cooler temps???
I’m prolly looking at running her until the day before the first frost.
The Frankenstein needs another week I think. Just a small amount of amber in the bud trikes. the sugar leaf trikes are a good 50% amber.

5 Likes

It may just be the lighting on that pic but gorgeous either way! The yellow leaves may just be it finishing up. I’m also playing the hurry up and amber game on a couple. I think I’m giving my Frankie Fem another week or two and the Fat Bastard I’m checking every night. Luckily my game isn’t weather related, I just want the space! :joy:

4 Likes

Hell yeah @BigMike55 those Frankie buds look nice and fat and zamadelica filling out too. Looking good brother

4 Likes

Wow! Amazing grow on that Zam…and of course Fankie ain’t lookin’ too shabby either. Nice one Mike!

5 Likes

She is actually filling out and ripening a lot quicker than I expected. Its not HalloWEED but maybe about mid November, if the weather stays good.

6 Likes

Rained like crazy last night. Hoping for some sun today. It’s breezy.
Zamaldelica is finishing up.

23 Likes

How close are the trichomes to where you want them?

2 Likes

We’re going to hard freeze this coming Sun, Mon, Tues. If you don’t have a way to project it, Saturday is time to chop.

3 Likes

I’d get some plastic and cover it for the night. Put a little space heater under the plastic and it should break the chill enough to make it through the coldest nights.
Didn’t OJ say he had some lodge poles you could use to make a teepee of sorts?

3 Likes

Up here in Tulsa, the hard freeze is starting Sat night(wind chill) but Sunday for sure!

2 Likes

She’s probably two to three weeks out. She’s going quick tho.
I may have to chop tho.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe a plastic sheet over the entire plant to keep frost off. Or will the cold kill her without frost?

3 Likes

She might survive 29F with plastic, but 24F with plastic will be pushing it.

And the rain on Sunday will turn to freezing rain, making a heavy sheet of ice on the plastic. You’ll need somethung to support the weight from breaking the plant.

4 Likes

A small space heater would help.

3 Likes