BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

This is how far I’ve gotten since 6:00 on my morning joint.
Big Mike’s LPC.

I’d call this an “all day sucker”! :laughing:

8 Likes

So… Mid-grade???

2 Likes

Well brother! Mid-grade or not, I just finished that roach in the bong. That one joint lasted me all day other than one bong hit of Double Grape this evening. I would definitely call that joint an all day sucker. lol

3 Likes

How did you like my Double Grape? It needs more curing, but I find it a nice smoke.

2 Likes

I’m outta likes… again! (imagine that!) lol so here ya go brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:
It was grand smoke, no doubt.

2 Likes

My outside LPC and Frankenstein maybe getting the chop next week, since it’s supposed to be good weather. That wind today was ferocious. I hade some twine tieing Zammy up. Wind just snapped that. I ended up replacing it with some sash cord I had in the garage.

5 Likes

love this time of year watching all you out door growers playing with all these donky dick sized colas. that zemdelica is going to be a nightmare to trim but boy was she fun to watch grow.

3 Likes

That Double Grape is mighty fine weed brother. With a good cure it’ll be, not top shelf product, but back room product. Only brought out for the owners friends. lol

I think that folks have been referring to your outside colas using the wrong animal. Instead of donkey, it should be elephant. Just saying. lol

4 Likes

Glad you liked it, my brethren. I feel like it came out top notch. Super frosty buds.

4 Likes

I agree with @MoBilly , brother. You can deff give yersef a big pat on the back for thatun! Tasty, indeed. lol

3 Likes

Thanks, brother. Glad you liked it, too!

2 Likes

lol We smoked a joint of it by itself to judge. Then we blended everything you gave us with Frankenstein for a 3-way blend, lol lasted a couple days, good mix-up too!

5 Likes

LOOKING FANTASTIC @BigMike55 !

I’m jelly y’all can still have plants outside without fuckery… I’m down to just my UK Cheese which has always been okay with the S.Ontario fall weather until :jack_o_lantern: .

:hugs:

4 Likes

I sure hope the weather holds out. That Zamaldelica is about 10-11 feet tall. If cold comes early then I will be screwed. I have nothing tall enuff to make a makeshift cover for her. I would need some really tall stakes and a 200 dollar super sized tarp.

4 Likes

Wrap it overnight in burlap?

Hope it stays warm enough for ya. Got into upper 30s windchill here night before last

Hell lol just looked at the weather… it’s 37 outside here now! Not windchill, real temp.

Zammy appears to be handling the cooler temps pretty well. A little bit of stress but not much. She’s a trooper. It’s supposed to be lows in the lower 40’s and highs in the 70’s for at least the next ten days. I’m ok with that.

6 Likes

It was supposed to be 40 here last night, lol 37 at 5AM when I got up

1 Like

That sounds perfect! Purple Zam anyone? :slight_smile: You think it might bring out some color with the cold nights?

5 Likes