BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Ooooo!
You know what? I forgot I have a brand new bottle of that. I must locate it.
Thank you bigly!

4 Likes

But not right now. I finally got a few quiet minutes and took a few bong rips of Double Grape. Smoooooth

3 Likes

Ya damn stoner you! Oh wait… we just got through getting ripped here also…er, um… nevermind that first sentence

3 Likes

One of my favorite words…. Smoooth. I have Scarlet Grapes…. Ya reckon its similar?

3 Likes

This is right now. Look at that shit!

23 Likes

Frsoty AF! Bring some with to the party in the first of Dec! lol That’s IF there’s any left to bring!

2 Likes

Ill try to save some back. Hehe

2 Likes

Don’t Bogart that Ganja, my friend! lol

2 Likes

Have you tried that Zammie yet?

lol ya gonna be the most popular stoner at the party!

Which is fine with me! … Long as ya ‘bring the heat’! :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

I have not tried it. I could try some larf but I really wanna get A good go at some proper buds. I have not gone out to look since I cut her down.
I have another special deal I will bring. Its a Cob-cured Frankenstein stick. Its about 10" long and about an inch around. Its been curing for about two weeks now. In a food saver vacuum bag. I put about an ounce and a half and squished it all together.

5 Likes

lol Now that’s sounds like it’s gonna be a treat, for sure! Hell yeah lol We’re outta Frankie for the moment, until we harvest the SHE BEAST we put into budroom back 2 weeks ago. Harvest is expected to be around the last week of Dec.

2 Likes

These two were twins until just now.

21 Likes

The other needs done too but I’m comfortably numb right now. Maybe in a while.

7 Likes

For crying out loud brother! You make my grow look like a green rookie is in charge of it.
Always nice man!

3 Likes

Big Mike grows trees compared to my little plants.:joy:

5 Likes

I like big plants, and I can not lie.
You other brothers can’t deny!

8 Likes

!
IMG_6728

Hey @BigMike55 this is my first time seeing something like this. Did i find the golden ticket!!? Lol

13 Likes

That is a wild looking seedling.

Run straight home Charlie! Runs as fast as you can!

6 Likes

What is it. Its pretty cool looking whatever it is. That may have been the bean I meant to keep for myself. Congrats!

4 Likes

Thanks. Im running it under a 315w cmh about 3ft above seedling canopy. Im wondering if im blasting them with too much light or if i do indeed need to run home as fast as i can :joy: