BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Don’t know man. I run LEDs. About 20” above canopy. Maybe @JohnnyPotseed can help you out. He runs a mix of lights I think.

2 Likes

It looks healthy, cuz. I’d think it’s probably more just the pheno type you hit on there. The lights wouldn’t cause that, I’d think.

2 Likes

Someone called for a GREEN ROOKIE
I’m hear

3 Likes

Yes. We are here.

3 Likes

Here’s a couple blocks of Bubble Hash I made today until I found there’s a leak in my work bag. I’m getting a bit of leafy bits in there.
But it will smoke.

Ver stinky especially the sativa stuff. And very sticky. This was all done to 73 mesh.

15 Likes

Dang it. I almost forgot again. I will look into it right now.
In my defense. I’ve been tied up short the last couple days working with insurance companies on my truck that wa totalled by a drunk driver with no insurance.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

9 Likes

lol :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Good night everyone. Early morning at the hospital tomorrow.
:vulcan_salute:t5:

5 Likes

Hang tough brother. I will be hanging with ya!

1 Like

How doe it look like now…Looks awsome

1 Like

Love it! The original is my theme song.

Take care!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

The purple is following thru to all new growth so far. I cant wait to see what this turns into!

2 Likes

Keep an eye out for mail about Saturday.

1 Like

Will do brother! And thanks again man.

We just left the doctor’s office. They need more pictures but she showed me the CT scan. It’s a nasty bone on bone kinda thing. The next pictures should show if the metal has shifted into the spinal cord.
If that has happened I’m in for a bad time. I’ll have to shut down the growing for a while at the very least.

Well that’s how my day is going. LOL
I hope you are doing better than the other day. Family problems suck worse than about anything.

13 Likes

Damn brother! Here’s hoping for the best result fr ya!

6 Likes

When it rains, it pours, huh?
Dang, dude! Hang in there.

5 Likes

Damn. Feel for both of ya @MoBilly and @BigMike55 here’s hoping things improve on both fronts. Hate it when shitty things happen to damn good folks. Try to stay positive tho don’t let things get u down. I personally believe in the power of positive thinking. Hoping the best for both of ya

5 Likes