BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I stayed up for this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND!!!

6 Likes

Looking so very nice in there my friend! lovely as usual! You didn’t waste any time after ya got back home! lol

4 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY OG FRIENDS.
And a very happy and prosperous New Year.

12 Likes

mery Christmas @BigMike55 hope this new year is the best ever. Your new round of crops are looking excellent as usual. I am interested to see how that cap junky turns out

3 Likes

Check it out.
This is some Frankenstein by @JohnnyPotseed I grew outside this past season. I COBB cured it. It’s been curing in the cob for 2 months. I’m fixin to try it.
It’s hard as a frickin rock. And yes. That is a seed that got smashed withe the buds.

17 Likes

Do you plan to smoke or chew?

5 Likes

Looks like something Clint Eastwood would be smoking in one of his movies.

3 Likes

To me it looks like something that came out of the South end of a North bound opossum.
But if my buddy wanted to share… I would smoke with him in a NY second! lol

5 Likes

lol I just hope it wasn’t done in the ‘original’ Cobb manner…?!
Did you smoke it for the first part of the cure, or what process did you use?
It’s a pretty involved process, that’s supposed to raise THC by a good bit.

3 Likes

Here’s a Quick Look at the babies. Four weeks from seed tomorrow. Incredibly satisfying to watch them grow. They got their first feed today.

Nice branching.

Really pretty to look at.

22 Likes

U got it lookin good @BigMike55 clearly must b doing something right :blush::v:

2 Likes

Nice work @BigMike55, your garden is always beautiful.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I always try to make nice LOOKING plants… Whether they produce well or not.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 Man I’m jealous !!! You almost always have great looking plants brother! I almost always have ugly looking plants lmao!

Said it before and I’ll say it again. You, Sir, are a show off!

4 Likes

Hey brother,
I just wanted to let you know that we received your Christmas card. Sorry I forgot to tell you when we did but Eva and I were sick and so much drama was going on at the time.
Please thank Zee for us as well.
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Man, this a goofy looking plant.

This one is from the same batch of seed.

Wonder what causes that drastic a difference?
They are both supposed to be Cap Junky.

12 Likes

Genetic variation !?..

5 Likes

Kush Mintz x Alien Cookies. I guess it could be genetics. Its 50/50 sativa/indica cross

5 Likes

If they’re S1’s a whole lotta genetic code has been opened up to explore! :+1:t3: The one I grew was a funky one too. Great buds though! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes