BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanks bro. Looks like they are starting to pick up a bit of the blue-ish tint on the fan leaves.
They still have a couple weeks of stretch, I think.

3 Likes

Looks fabulous!

2 Likes

That BT has yet begun to stretch……… soon you will be able to get a nice stem rub and get a good smell of what is to come!

3 Likes

Yeah. Cutting all those plants yesterday, the only smell I was getting was green. I’m sure here in the next couple weeks my room is gonna reek. I have not yet started running my carbon filters. Or even exhaust fan. Its been very dry here until just recent. I was actually using a humidifier to keep it around 45-50% rh my temps around 78 ish. Now the humidifier is off. Temps are still around 75-80 with 50%. Plants seem to be liking it. This is the first time I’ve used a humidifier.

4 Likes

Reckon I’ll smoke this here while I’m waiting.

That’s London Pound Cake from the Challenge. Let me tell you. That is some gooood smoke right there.

15 Likes

Looks purdy

1 Like

I believe that I’ll join you. I haven’t smoked anything yet today and my veins are itching.
I have a little left so LPC it is then!

7 Likes

:heart: :heart:
those are looking great, my brother!

3 Likes

Here’s to you, my brother. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Rose n me are smoking good with this Frankie x Unicorn Poop blend, lol so I ain’t (too much! lol) jealous!

3 Likes

I have been smoking very little recently. No joints at all and some bubblehash maybe once a day or every other day. I truly needed to lower my tolerance levels….

6 Likes

My tolerance is shit right now too. My problem is that if I have it, I smoke it. And usually I grow a lot. Thus, I smoke a lot. Oh well. It is what it is.

7 Likes

I do have that Chocolate Rain almost ready to harvest as well as a Bruce Banner x Hulk Smash that I want to try so may start up again if they turn out good.

5 Likes

We smoke like burnt-out diesels here, lol always have and I presume, always will…tolerance be damned! Gonna smoke until they pry the doobie/pipe outta my stone cold fingers, lol

5 Likes

Does Chocolate Rain smell and/or taste of chocolate? I’m a chocoholic. So I would be interested in running that. You sent me Chocolate Rain seeds. If those girls reek of chocolate they will go into the ‘next grow’ sack.

2 Likes

Nope they smell nothing like chocolate, at least the one i have growing. I am going to get a bit more serious about that strain though so will be growing and seeding again since it is a frosty mofo.

5 Likes

Frosty Mofo???
Into the ‘next grow’ sack they go, then.

3 Likes

You tell me!

Frosty enough?

13 Likes

Man that looks awesome!

2 Likes

Hell yeah.
Problem is, with that much frost, you will not be able to handle the buzz. You may have to get reinforcement from OKC.

1 Like