BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Hey, lol I always heard if ya got it, flaunt it… and brudda, ya got dis!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kudos my friends. Means a lot.

2 Likes

Jus as long as ya don’t go getting the big head over it! :scream: :joy:

2 Likes

I wanna b like mike :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lol @BigMike55 you know I jest, my friend. They do look downright loverly! You are right to be proud of them pretty girls!

2 Likes

Hell Yeah! Looking fantastic! @BigMike55’s :fist:t3:🪶🪶
You’re sure treating them right, brother! Some of those fans look fit to rip oak planks! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thanks gentlemen!
Maybe because I took a little break and was ready to get my hands dirty again… But I’m really having fun with this grow. I still need to up my cloning game. Seven of eleven cuts have been trying to root for about three weeks. I did manage to get two Blue Tara, one pineapple skunk and one vortex. But the vortex don’t look too good, tbh.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Boy HIS old boss is in deep dookie, ain’t he? May be the end of WWE. I loved it when I was a young feller. Kinda sad

3 Likes

I fed them big this morning.
Never seen plants pray this big. Any comments?

19 Likes

I’ve heard differing opinions on the praying thing.
Personally… looking at those… I’d say they’re “ rejoicing”! Beautiful ! :heart_eyes: 🫵🏼 Da Man! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

4 Likes

I’ve had plants that pray hard and others that don’t pray at all growing right beside eachother in that same bed with the same inputs outdoor, and under the same lights indoor.

If the leaves are not tacoing or twisting, I wouldn’t think there’s light stress issues. When I see those symptoms, with or without praying, I raise or dim the light.

1 Like

P.S. They look very good

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna take the pollen producers today or tomorrow. I have plenty for me, @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed I need the space too. I captured quite a bit. Just in case you guys have an acre to pollinate.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a little bit, if you have some extra :wink:

1 Like

I will leave them an extra day, just for you Gary.
But the rest is already spoken for.
Tired of collecting. Plus, I know BigMike. I’m gonna screw around and get pollen on me and then transfer it to my girls, if I haven’t already done so.

2 Likes

Gotcha brother, much appreciated :+1:t4:

1 Like

Guitarzan just left here from a visit. He brought me a clone of a cross he did with Frankie x Devil’s Tit, was gonna bring me a SpaceQueen male clone and I told him no need… you got it covered. He said ‘great to hear ya got a good bit’
He left me a bubble pack with beans for you, @Oldjoints & @MoBilly
I’ll be sending em on to you & MoBilly in the mail.
@Oldjoints , Rose is gonna drop em off on her way by today.

5 Likes

No problem man. I figger I owe you.
To be honest, I’m not much of a breeder or a pollen chucker, for that matter. Usually the only time I run males is when I wanna create a handful of beans for me and the Boyz.
Other than that I only run males occasionally to help out @JohnnyPotseed with the pollen on his programs. Other than that I usually cull the boys. And I like to run regulars, so I expect half of what I pop to be culled.

4 Likes

Very cool. I only met Guitarzan the one time and his wife. But thought to myself, “Self? These are some good people.”!
Guess there no BAD people at that gathering. Maybe some that were a few cans short of sixpack but no BAD ones. Hehe.

3 Likes