BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Morning Gumby. How’s things going ? Hope your little babies are enjoying life.

1 Like

Good its Saturday. Have not looked at em yet, gimee 30 mins…

2 Likes

Are you growing your girls indoors or are you preparing these for an outdoors run?

Both, 2 indoor and 2 in the greenhouse

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 and all your crew!

2 Likes

Niiice !
I would like to have a greenhouse but my money situation is a bit weak these days.
Zee went grocery shopping yesterday. She brought home three plastic bags of food and a jug of Tide. $230. I almost fell out. We are getting to the point where we have to decide if we wanna eat or take medicines. Sucks.

3 Likes

Morning my brother. Did you get a card from me yesterday?

1 Like

Not yet Mike. I’ll holler as soon as it gets here hopefully today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Say, @Gumbert
How would you like to try out my island Sweet Skunk?
If you give me a private message with your address I can get a nice pack in the mail for you. You will like it. Ask around. Its goooood!

9 Likes

Good morning Mike, I’ll second that, it’s real good.

Yikes! I know right, food prices have have gone crazy the past few years… We grow most of what we eat and it really helps out but it seems the price of everything is going crazy. I built this greenhouse myself 12’ by 40’ and total costs of matierial was around $1500. last year. My greenhouse before that was taken out by hurricane Michael… BAD STORM.

2 Likes

Anything that has “Michael” attached to it is a Bad Mofo!

4 Likes

I know that’s right! That was the worst storm I have been through in my 72 year of living but we are still here…

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

1 Like

I checked out my cloner this morning. FINALLY, after about six weeks I’m getting some root formation on the Vortex. If it goes right there will be at least four more clones.

5 Likes

Six weeks !? Holy talittto
You have the patients of a saint lol

1 Like

We lost our greenhouse in a big ice storm/freeze before moving here. Lost heirloom tomatoes that had been growing for 5 yrs, and had a ton of tomatoes on em! That kinda took the wind out of our sails on greenhouse. The poly ones at least!

They just kept staying green, so I left them alone. I changed the water occasionally. Finally started putting little white pimples and still green. I have took a set of Pineapple Skunk and a set of Blue Tara that got cur after the Vortex. The Vortex remains and the P. Skunk and BT have since become plants. Go figure.

2 Likes

When I get the other Vortex clone from Guitarzan (the bushy one) I’ll get some cuttings to ya from that one. The Vortex we got is the one he calls Vortex #5, lanky as hell at first. But even thatun does thicken up nice by flip time. I flipped it 12/24 & hit it with pollen (BOG Sour Bubble) on 1/28. It’s over 6’and looking very nice

4 Likes

Have you got a picture of your cloner? I have been thing about building one of those.

1 Like