BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

No like for that…

This is our third greenhouse and I built it differently this time. The only aluminum in it are the purlins. It’s a high tunnel but I made the hoops from electrical PVC conduit and wrapped them with heavy duty duct tape. (a real pain in the wahzoo) cover with the 5 year greenhouse film that is clear. In high wind the pvc flexes and returns to shape. Both the previous houses were destroyed in high winds. Not sure how it would do with ice…

1 Like

I have built quite a few of them. This is the one I am using at the moment:

IMG_0598

6 Likes

I see the air pump, do you have a pump with spray nozzles inside?

Inside is a pump with 1/2 inch pvc attached with holes drilled in the pvc and sprayers in the holes. I also have two air stones inside and what the external pump is for.

2 Likes

Hold on and I will get some pics for you……

Here ya go:

9 Likes

That’s kind of what I envisioned. Whe you take a cutting from one of your favorite strains how long does it typically take to have a plantable plant?

That is nice work!

1 Like

That varies from strain to strain. Some will root very fast… 10 days or less. While others will take a lot longer and a few I have had won’t root at all.

3 Likes

OK thanks for the feedback. Now I need for my 4 frankie’s to get to a size, build one of those cloners and give it a go. Perpetual planting is very appealing to keep many things going in the greenhouse. Thanks @Oldjoints !

2 Likes

Mine is similar to the one @Oldjoints built. But on a much smaller scale. Ill get a pic in a while but mine is a cheap plastic tub from Dollar Store. I cut 8 holes in the top and I use two air stones and a two output aquarium pump.

2 Likes

But first I want you guys to see my view this morning for wake and bake.

Here’s how I did my cloner.

17 Likes

YES YES YES. I am green with envy. That looks great @BigMike55 !

I can hardly wait.

3 Likes

I need a bigger pump and some bigger air stone. But it does work, as is.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed i got those Guitarzan beans today. Appreciate it.

3 Likes

I put a little gift in the mail for You this morning buddy. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Looks like, what, four of those have roots starting?

Well thank you, thank you very much. ( my best Elvis impression)

@BigMike55 you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar with very high standards. Are there any special instructions I need to be aware of?

Show us more pictures of your work.

1 Like

Five I believe. I think there is only one of six that is failing.

1 Like

Nope. Just pop them and stick them in soil.
You will like THAT smoke.

2 Likes

Good night @BigMike55 and all you OGers, see yall in the morning.

3 Likes