BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I appreciate that but it just don’t feel right.

2 Likes

No man. I was just saying how I got so intent on giving, I forgot all about keeping. Just thought it was funny. I have seeds. And I have friends with seeds. I ain’t hurting.
In fact. I did pollinate a Blue Tara and a Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude. So seeds are abundant.
You’ll get some of those two.
Just because I like you.

4 Likes

Back at you brother. I’ll do something with the dust and you will benefit from that venture. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yea well I am sending the pollen you sent me back, I am going to run the Blue Tara again anyway and I am sure to get a few males. Better to get used than sit with all the other pollens I have collected.
Feel free to toss it if it makes you feel better……. :+1:

3 Likes

Man!!! Don’t do that. I made seeds and I don’t have anything I want to cross right now anyways. Keep that magic dust.

2 Likes

Do you have a female BT pollinated with BT?

2 Likes

Yes I do. And a Strawberry diesel x Space Dude pollinated with SD x SD.
I did keep everything separated until I had them good and done. Then put them in the shower briefly and then into the 2 x 4 tent.

The other plants were all grouped together. So whatever seeds come from those will be
The Mom x Blue Tara + SD x SD dads. I’m going to try some of those seeds next grow. Both of those strains are very frosty will see where it takes me.
Other than that, these will be MIX seeds.

The Blue Tara I took two clones of the female, before I put her into flower to accept her brother’s splooge

3 Likes

Ok so you should have seed from both those strains. So I will use the BT pollen you sent me on some Blue Dream and hope for some blueberry terps from that mix. I might even break out some DJ Short and Dutch Passion Blueberry and see if between them I can create something good for us all…….

7 Likes

Very cool brother. I would be willing to bet you can create something extra special.

4 Likes

I did just get these from a mutual friend:

12 Likes

You have the most excellent friends. That’s a nice collection. Chiquita Banana and Fruity Pebbles??? Dayum.

8 Likes

Thats it for me, good night @BigMike55 and OG, see ya in the morning.

Good morning folks

2 Likes

Mornin @BigMike55 and OGers, Hope you all are well.

1 Like

Morning Marijuana Masters.
Hope y’all are doing good.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

How could I forget to drop by my buds thread this morning!?
Good morning brotarsky!

2 Likes

No biggie. I just kinda checked in, myself. Morning, Brocephus.

1 Like

How about a few bud pics today?

23 Likes

All that frost made goosebumps raise up on my arms. I’m not saying it was cold I’m saying it looks like frost fire!

2 Likes