BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Damn @BigMike55 , are you sure you don’t have a herm in there? That looks like a lot of seeds to be made from random leftover pollen.

1 Like

Have not found a hermie. That ain’t saying there ain’t something going on there. But I have not seen any. Now that Blue Tara was pollinated with Blue Tara pollen. And the Strawberry Disel x Space Dude was pollinated with SD x SD pollen. The others will be a mix of what the girl is x either one or both pollen makers.

7 Likes

It happens. I started to worry about this issue. While a full decontamination is always a good thing after playing with the males it’s not always feasible. I’ve started keeping a good mister bottle by the door. I get a good mist cloud up and let it settle on me a couple times. Basically just mist myself. :joy: Not sure if it helps but it seems to. Definitely makes me feel better about not showering and changing and burning my clothes every time and such. :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Not a bad idea.

3 Likes

Aweee man. That sucks.

1 Like

That is why I do a complete decontamination of me and alternate days from one location to the next. I also stager the flowering so no two strains are going at the same time.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

It’s getting freaky in there, it may turn into a happy accident. By the way, I have one Zamadelica x? girl in my flower room. She was getting kinda yellow and she was pretty root bound. I up potted her and she looks like she’s recovering.

10 Likes

We pull the plant to be pollinated out of the budroom where the others in flower are. Hit her with the dust, then the next morning rinse her off real good… Then put her back into the budroom. No problems with cross pollinating.
The trim/dry/cure room is perfect for that.

4 Likes

So in other words. Mikey screwed up. And he needs to up his pollination game.

2 Likes

I ain’t putting a like on thatun, brother. Even under the best circumstances, there can be some unwanted dust escaping onto plants you don’t want to be hit, lol That’s just part of the risk & price you pay. When it does happen here, I just toss into the ‘Mystery Mix’ the few beans from any plant the errant dust got on.

edit… it usually only happens here in the winter, lol in spring, summer, fall we put the plant outdoors to pollinate, then wash it down real good with the garden hose after a few hours. That usually works well.

6 Likes

aint thatthe truth

6 Likes

Goodnight @BigMike55 , see ya in the morning.

Night @BigMike55 I just opened up the sign-up list for the Happy Man Jillybean co-op increase if you are interested.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 & all OG.

2 Likes

Good morning Mike, have a good day brother :peace_symbol:

Morning errybuddy.
@G-paS thanks for the heads up. You’re a sweetheart.
Hope everyone has a great day.

4 Likes

Good morning my friend!

1 Like

Morning, No.
You know what I did???
I was so focused on sending pollen out to you guys, I never thought to snag a bit for myself. Ain’t that a trip? I was running pollen for ME!! Haha oh well. Dookie Occurs.

5 Likes

It’s on its way back home then. :+1:t5:
Never a problem brother.

3 Likes

No, no, no. That’s yours.
We can make some more. I have friends with beans.

4 Likes