BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I love this plant.

13 Likes

Well, I hope one out of two ain’t bad. I don’t talk shit but I might be a little flatulent. I will try and keep them to myself. Lol

1 Like

Close enuff for the girls I hang out with. Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Try this:

2 Likes

@BigMike55
Just a FYI: With this new generation with the Blue Tara your seeds will be F4’s

3 Likes

I will note that. And put it on the seed packs and inform JPS. He’ll get most of them. I will grab some for you and some for myself to hold and to give away.

2 Likes

Man. That Cap Junky is a Frost Monster.

21 Likes

Awesome looking.

1 Like

Already noted, brother, Thnx!

1 Like

I know there are going to be at least a few seeds on that Cap Junky. I’m going to keep them separate from the others. I’m betting with that frosty mother, and pollinated by either the Blue Tara or the Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude, whatever comes from that plant will be something special.

4 Likes

And I would lay money that any seed will be female. Should be interesting.

1 Like

That Cap Junky is impressive!
Makes me look forward to the Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0 I have in veg. If you get enough seed from that plant I wouldn’t turn down a few of them.

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 Likes

You have to know, my brother, if I get them… You get them.

I snagged two beans of the Blue Tara a couple days ago. They should be dry enough to get them wet again. See if we can get them to pop.

4 Likes

Appreciate that my friend!
I am betting those two Blue Tara seeds pop right up!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 Hope the weekend is a good time ahead.

2 Likes

You convinced me brother. Cap Junky is a must grow. I read up on it a little too.
Of course YOU make every strain look great. lol

5 Likes

It was funny. I got an eighth of an ounce as a gimme at the dispo. Because I bought some gummies.
Anyways, I was like, for dispo weed, this is pretty dam good.
I mentioned it on here and @LoveDaAutos reached out with some beans. I promised him I would grow them. Only got the one nice plant, but she’s a doozy. I still have a few beans too.

6 Likes

I figure another two to three weeks Nd these girls will be ready to harvest. I hope so anyways. I’m supposed to go to Hot Springs Arkansas the first weekend in April. Gonna watch the total eclipse with my little sister. She lives in Hot Springs. PATH OF TOTALITY
I understand that the next total eclipse for the US will be in 21 years. I probably won’t be around for that one. And if I am I probably won’t give two shits about an eclipse.

6 Likes

But look at thes Blue Tara plants today.

13 Likes