BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Yes it does. I will get a few pics with it and post. Its charging right now.I also have a microphone stand with a boom on it. This microscope fits exactly where you would put the mike. Steady pics.

2 Likes

I still have a few f-2!seeds and some f-3 seeds of the BT and will have f-4 when you send some.

3 Likes

Gotta say brother, the only word that comes to mind is like ya said, lol ‘DELISH’!

2 Likes

I’ve really been paying close attention to Ph and PPM this grow. Seems to be paying off.
Thanks for helping me maintain my confidence. All you guys have, in your own ways, helped me have a successful grow this time.

3 Likes

@THCeed
Here just a quick pic just by hand hold.

Zoom in on that pic. Great clear pic.

14 Likes

@THCeed I have the same scope. It’s very handy. Connects to phone via wifi link directly between phone and scope, not through wifi access point. I got mine on amazon for around 35usd.

2 Likes

I like using my little handheld loupe, until about a week or so from harvest. These things really get in there. But if you want pics you really need a tripod with a boom.
That way you can zoom in on what you want, focus it and then use your phone to snap the pic without touching the microscope. That last pic I was only holding it in my hand. You came get closer and clearer, crisper pics with the tripod. About $20 on Amazon.

3 Likes

Well should I show my other plants? They just woke up.
I don’t wanna be a showoff.

3 Likes

Hell yeah show them pretty ladies
I’m down with a peep show :laughing:

1 Like

Strawberry diesel x space dude

Here’s Cap Junky

23 Likes

Holy smokes @BigMike55 u have definitely got it going on brother. I’m jealous as hell. My poor plants sure do pale in comparison. That is BAD-ASS! Those colas fattening up nice. I need to pay more attention and take notes for sure

2 Likes

I am trying to show @Thetravler what to look for.
Thanks

1 Like

Damn that’s gorgeous. I am open to any tips you’re willing to share with an amateur like me.

2 Likes

Amateur :joy: yeah right we’ve all seen ur forest of pot trees :deciduous_tree:

Believe me. I am the epitome of amateur. All I can say is, even a blind squirrel picks up an acorn once in a while. Haha.
Actually good genetics (thanks OG), good temps, good watering techniques (thanks @Oldjoints ), keeping up with Ph and TDS has helped a bunch this time. I had gotten a bit relaxed in that area, and it showed.

4 Likes

Oh Man!!! You are KILLIN’ it in a big way! I ordered the small loup that should be here tomorrow. Those close ups with your SkyBasic are awesome, I just may have to get one of those. How did you hold it that still to get such a clear shot?

Great job @BigMike55 !

1 Like

Two handed hehe.
Not too bad. But if you’re shaky and want to use one of these. I highly suggest a tripod.

1 Like

Damn fine grow you have going on, my friend!
I’m gonna have to find room soon to run that Blue Tara! You don’t have an ok plant in the bunch… they’re all looking stellar! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Mine came with a flexible-neck stand, with the holder. I just don’t use it much lol We got it back when commercial. I still mostly use my old jeweler’s loupe
But, someone mentioned something about a zoom app for phone, lol I did get that. Just ain’t used it yet.

2 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD
@JohnnyPotseed mine did too. Its ok but to use the stand you need to pluck a bud and lay it on the table to use. I just hand hold mine without the stand for really closeup inspection of trikes. If I want pics I will normally grab the tripod tho.

3 Likes