BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

@MoBilly Im sure some CJ seeds will find their way to you. Don’t be surprised if a clone shows up in a month or so! :grin:

Yeah, I don’t use the stand either. It’s gotta wifi connection to an Ipad that lets me look at the live image on there. I haven’t tried the pic taking, it was just for seeing when they were ready to harvest.

2 Likes

That Cap Junky is a dandy plant with dandy golf ball nugs.
And to think I nearly culled that one because I did not like the early growth. That ugly duckling turned into the most beautiful swan.

5 Likes

I was surprised myself! Mine wasn’t the most beautiful plant in the tent but close to the end when that frost stacked up…… whoa momma! It’s a powerful smoke as well. @BigMike55 Yours makes mine look like dumpster scraps! :joy: I can only imagine what you’re gonna have there! :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t know what the power is on this but if you do it correctly you can literally get like five or six trichomes in the frame. You can really see all the cool shit it those trike heads.
But for overall looking to see if we are ready for harvest. The 60x loupe is just fine. I do agree with that.
Just an extra toy. But a very cool one.

2 Likes

Christmas in April!!!
I’m looking forward to running one! I bought ten of those SIP inserts and I am stoked to fill them. I want my plants to thrive and it’s pissing me off to no end that they aren’t.
That SIP is definitely killing it with the Blue Dream though.
I was chatting with some friends earlier about finding a strain that would be less likely to bring on a panic attack when my niece tries it. She seems very susceptible to that.
The strain Blue Dream popped right up and I’m told it is a good choice for that situation. I know strains work on different folks differently though so what do you think? Multiple people telling me the same would make me very happy. lol
I’m just really hoping it helps her.

2 Likes

I didn’t care for the other one I have. It looks like a handheld microscope with a light. You can adjust the zoom, etc. but i’s a PITA to operate…

I think it’s exactly what is being sought. BD has been one of my favorites for just this reason, though I don’t mind racy, holy crap I need a doctor kinda weed. BD was a go to for after work when I wanted to relax, feel happy and content and enjoy my time home before bedtime. It doesn’t make ya sleepy until large amounts are consumed. For me and most I’ve known to try it there is no anxiety or paranoia. It’s just a great smoke in my opinion. Not a headbanger of a high… just blissfully peaceful. @MoBilly

2 Likes

BD is a well used building block for a LOT of crosses/ new strains. There’s a damn good reason for that! lol

1 Like

Most excellent then. :slight_smile: I am assured with this conformation. lol
She is marrying a young man who has a five year old son who is autistic. She’s not a pot smoker but she needs something to take the edge off at times without being knocked out while caring for three kids. lol

2 Likes

How about some good guitar music??

4 Likes
2 Likes

Oh yeah??? But…

TOO-SHAY

7 Likes

6 Likes

Do you know the name of that instrument the lead guy has in his mouth is that a form of mouth harp ?

That is an Ozark Mountain Mouth Bow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting instrument.

1 Like

Hey @BigMike55 I think I know that Drummer… Is that Tim Cromer?

Otherwise known as a Jews Harp.

2 Likes

3 Likes