BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Actually started last Saturday. Got really bad until about Wednesday. Then it started waning. Little by little. A week later and still not great. Getting there. Hope your sickness is about over too my friend.

2 Likes

It’s the lung butter and coughing, 4-5 days now, I am so done with it. Hopefully it will be done with me soon.
Thanks Brother

3 Likes

Damn dude, stay away from my door! lol JK… sorry to hear that, all I can say is hope for ya to get better soon, my friend!

2 Likes

I was scared I had caught the Kung Flu, but after two tests, it was negative. Also negative on Influenza. We still don’t know what it is. Just a NASTY virus.
Bad thing was, I never took the flu shot, nor the C19 shot. So I was worried I was looking at a hospital stay.
Hang in there, Brocephus.

4 Likes

Yep I was sick with that crap last week, had severe stomach pain to go with it. No fun at all!

3 Likes

Glad you got over it OJ. Being sick pretty much sucks. I smoked about two hits on my bong yesterday. I didn’t like it too much. Being high and sick at the same time = sucky.

4 Likes

I’m like you, didn’t get any of those shots. I’m rarely out in public so didn’t see the need. But I had to get that crap from somewhere, actually I think Rob dragged it home…….

…CANT EVEN GO TO THE FUGGIN STORE WITHOUT GETTING SICK.
Seems to be the norm anymore.

4 Likes

That is where he had to get it, he doesn’t get out much either.

1 Like

All I can say is, I’m sure lucky & glad Rose hasn’t brought anything like that crap home to me!

4 Likes

My mom is in the same boat as me, only she did get the flu shot. We never tested for the vid. What’s funny is the 3 other members in the household are fine.

1 Like

Same here. My wife appears to be doing very well. Just me that’s sick.

2 Likes

I just now smoked one hit of that Cap Junky. Uncured. But one hit and I’m in lala land.
Admittedly have not smoked in a week but dam I’m high off this here.

8 Likes

Good for you! Glad to hear you are moving in the right direction Brother. Happy Easter weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. Its been a looooong week.

2 Likes

Here’s my first Chunky Junky.

Blue Tara clone

Vortex clone.

20 Likes

The Blue Tara looks as if it will be an especially lovely plant. Is she pushing 3 stems fairly equally?

2 Likes

Yes in fact it is. Good eye.

2 Likes

I missed the morning but howdy just the same.
:v:t3:

4 Likes

I just now grabbed a small bud of that Cap Junky to grind up and try out. Its two weeks in the jars. I can see this is WAY more suited for hash making. All the way through the bud is the stickiest buds I’ve ever seen. They are dried, not fully cured but holy hell is it sticky. I’m gonna cut up a bit. With scissors. And smoke it.

9 Likes