BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I’m doing better. I might even get to burn some reefer tonight. Fist since Saturday night.

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

1 Like

Good morning :smiley: @BigMike55, @Gumbert & others lurking :eyes: in the dark. Hope you are feeling better @BigMike55. Have a GR8 day! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG.

How you doin this mornin Mikey?

1 Like

Hope the crud is letting up @BigMike55

1 Like

Morning brother.

1 Like

Morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Gumbert!! Hope all you fellers are doing good and black gold fueled.

4 Likes

Still a bit under the weather. But on the mend, I think. This has been one helluva ride.
I’m drinking lots of water and Gatorade. Even got to eat some rice Chex.
BigMike ain’t so big anymore. Lost a bunch of weight this week.
Thanks for keeping up with me, guys. Means more than you know.

13 Likes

I feel like I am in the same boat with you. Glad to hear you’re on the mend. I think this is day 7 or so for me and I don’t see any light in sight yet. Your prognosis keeps my chin up, thank you.

4 Likes

Your getting better that’s all that matters. Being sick isn’t great

2 Likes

Man, that was a rough ride Big Mike, I am glad to read that you are on the mend.

2 Likes

Happy to hear you’re recovering. @BigMike55
Don’t go wasting away on us! I can send you a bigger box of Chex! Feel better, bud! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you are feeling better @BigMike55, I’ve been missing in action all week. Get better buddy. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good night brother @BigMike55 and everyone else around.

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 hope you are feeling better today. :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning OG. Hope you get that illness licked today @BigMike55. Seems to not want to go away.
Have a great day, fam.

1 Like

Much better today. Not 100% but getting there. Still feel queezy in the belly and tired body.
You guys have a great day.

5 Likes

Good news to hear, my friend!

3 Likes

How many days has it been for you? Mine is over a week and just won’t go away.

2 Likes