BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

4 Likes

:call_me_hand::mechanical_arm::coffee: glad to pull up a seat to this one

2 Likes

So I pulled the Shemale a few days ago. I cut off all the pollen heads and let them dry a bit.
Not a boatload of beans. But look at this sack of pollen.

29 Likes

Damn that is a big sack…wait…what??? :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

5000 ! Sheesh! Content galore, and it’s pretty awesome to see how far you’ve come! Much respect keep up the awesome work @BigMike55

4 Likes

OL Mikey is getting to be a regular growing guru!
:+1: :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

I had no idear I would have gotten that much pollen from a reversal. I had already sent some to @JohnnyPotseed because I thought I would get just a bit more for me to save back for a project.
I got probably 100 or so seeds from that shemale. The best is yet to come!

9 Likes

Well I wouldn’t exactly say GURU.
I think I can hang with mid level growers tho.

6 Likes

You’ll always be two steps ahead of me. lol
I am amazed at the success you have had. Not that I thought you were not capable but dang bro, you gotta admit this grow has been one hell of a show. As much fun as it was to watch, I can only imagine looking into that tent and thinking “Just look at what these girls have done for me!”. lol

7 Likes

Matter of opinion my friend.
You forget. I have seen your grows, too.

7 Likes

Well hell, I think I’m gonna try getting a bit of rest, even if I don’t sleep!
So, Goodnight OG!

oh lol and,

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

I took sick yesterday. Maybe relapse on that flu I was nursing last week. Feel like shit again. Slept nearly all day and sweating. Then went to bed and slept all night. I never do that.
Hopefully I will get to feeling better.

5 Likes

I hope you feel better my friend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Here’s what Sheelavathi looks like this morning. 11 week run right now.

I need to get in there and tie those branches again. Maybe even thin it out some more. Still several more weeks.

29 Likes

I wouldn’t know where to start. It’s huge☮️

3 Likes

Go buy an “Idiot stick”. That’s the first step. I bet @BigMike55 knows what one of those are.

Hope you shake that ick soon brother.

1 Like

It does appear the buds are starting to stack a bit now. About 10 more weeks, hehe.

3 Likes

By the way, in case you didn’t know, an idiot stick is what the military called a weed wacker in the hands of a recruit.

3 Likes

US Army 1972-1976

I know an idiot stick when I see one. Haha. Up close and personal.

4 Likes

This right here is an example of the need for a gorilla tent with a 1 foot height extension. :rofl: What kind of heat comes off that LED with it being that close to the top of the tent. :fire:

3 Likes