BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I do have the lights topped out in the tent.
I find the heat does not bother them a lot until the get so close they are touching or close like 1/2". That’s with the lights set at about 80%.
Honestly, I don’t really like them that close, but I’ve been really sick lately and when not, Zee has been down and I have to take care of her. But I try to keep the lights at least 5-6 inches from the canopy on this plant. Normally I try to do about 16-18" from canopy at 100% power.

5 Likes

Just for giggles, I picked off a tiny half inch bud from my female seed project. Got all these out of that little bastid.

Gonna be a nice bean harvest, guys.

24 Likes

Wow…. Very nice. Im sure they will be a hit.

3 Likes

Im sure I’d like to try them out, even though I have the cut.

4 Likes

It looks like a sugar cane plantation in there!

Congrats on passing the 5,000 post mark!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete
I’m thinking about harvesting those beans today. I feel a bit better. Might as well get something done I ain’t done squat in a week.

6 Likes

I’m happy for you brother! They look extremely healthy!
Well done!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Them beans are just itching to grow cuz! lol here’s to a bountiful harvest of em!
btw, you didn’t notice any taproots trying to come out, just from being in your hands? :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

So here’s what I got for cleaned dreads on the fem project. Not a lot but……

25 Likes

Plus this here pill bottle.

I’m gonna guess around 2500-3000 beans.

29 Likes

Plus all this pollen I captured.

22 Likes

Hell yeah cuz!

3 Likes

Wanted more beans, but not too shabby. I’m calling that run a success!

5 Likes

Id say so, that’s a good amount of magic beans , and pollen to boot.:+1:t2: Success!:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice color on those beans, nice work. That is a boat load of pollen. You definitely killed this run

5 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Damn :100: You tryin to be like doug. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ha! @DougDawson is untouchable.
I say I did OK. Hehe.
After I let these dry for a few days, I will pull ten randoms and put them in paper towels for a germination test.

9 Likes

:heart: :nerd_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Yo! Mo!
How things going man?

1 Like