BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and all the rest of you guys. Drink coffee :coffee: and catching a Happy 420 buzz :honeybee: on this joyish occasion! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5219

5 Likes

Happy 420 to all.

5 Likes

Morning everyone.
I got four for four on the Chunky Junky seeds.

Here’s my youngster Chunky Junky. Looking dam good.

How about a nice Blue Tara clone.

And my Vortex clone.

Mikey be’s happy so far.

17 Likes

Ummmmm… I came here looking for NEW pics…
:sob:
No new bud shots for MoBilly to view… So sad.

:laughing:

5 Likes

I have nothing in flower right now. So there’s that.

5 Likes

Just yanking your chain brother. lol
I have seen the pics. All that frost chilled me to the bone!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Hey wassup guys! Happy 420 y’alll!!! Today i pop beans for 1st time in over a year! Woohoooooo!!! The timing is awesome!

4 Likes

Whatcha got to pop, Terps?

4 Likes

I still have beans from here… I am choosing today… ya know… it’s a tough decision lmao… I wouldn’t think it would be… yet… I have been doing this for 2 days now… but today… is the day lol… no matter what :laughing:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

Hey everyone. Happy Sunday. Think I will smoke a nice bowl of Blue Tara to start my day. Did I say its incredibly nice smoke. Not as powerful as the Cap Junky but the flavor is dam good. CJ is more harsh and makes your throat fell raspy. But the head is phenomenal. BT is very good top shelf, connisuer weed for sure. As well. Don’t know which I like better. Can I have a bowl of each, please?

7 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, I hope your colonoscopy went well. I did the colorgaurd route and sent a turd to the laboratory. It came back negative. I have two Blue Tara above ground, thanks brother.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters of mayhem and marijuana!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Greenfingers have a good day fellers

5 Likes

Good morning @Fortman420 . Back atcha! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Terps, I had the hardest time making my decision of which seeds to pop too. Decided to stick with only fem seeds to narrow my options - still took nearly a whole dang night to figure out a good combination of strains to run.

Good luck deciding and have fun getting back to it after time away! :seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah, it kind of gets weird but in a good way. I am trying to put an emphasis on seeds sourced from here because the blazed know fire.

3 Likes

Good evening @BigMike55 and friends! Had a GR8 day with some unexpected company that came by very early today. :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Maybe Hal Newhouser and Mickey Lolich can make a comeback for the Tigers.

I think we talking bout different Tigers. I speak of the Bayou Bengals of LSU.

1 Like