BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

good morning @BigMike55 @OhNo555 sn OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great friday! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Well, today I get to have my butthole violated. Oh! Joy!

Good morning errybuddy.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 Have a good relaxed day my friend

2 Likes

Have fun brother……

IMG_0814

5 Likes

Positive vibes for no polyps @BigMike55 i am due for another one soon. Once they find a polyp they want to peek every 5 years. Bad thing is since they found polyps the 1st time my future scopes aren’t considered preventative anymore and not paid for by insurance unless yearly deductible has been met.

2 Likes

MAN! This was a crappy time to drop in and say good morning! I’M EATING BREAKFAST OVER HERE!!!

3 Likes

Hope you are not eating sausage links today! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:face_vomiting:
Well, there’s another thing I won’t eat for a while!!!
My wife and doctor thank you. I don’t.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Sickos in here this morning.
Oh. Wait. I started this. Sorry!

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Looks like I missed a fun conversation yesterday :joy:

Had my first colonoscopy a couple months ago. Honestly the prep wasn’t even that bad IMO. Not enjoyable, but nowhere near the discomfort that I’ve heard from others (my wife included). But maybe that’s just me because I’ve had several bouts of IBS so at least with the colo prep I know why it’s happening :man_shrugging:

Here’s hoping you get good results! Remember @BigMike55 it’s only a violation if they don’t have your consent :wink:

7 Likes

I’ll take the little hand Doctor please

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! Simply hilarious you guys! I wish you a clean bill of health my friend :green_heart:

2 Likes

All this colonoscopy talk is making my asshole pucker, what a dredge full procedure! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Can someone please send me a PM when when you’re done with BM?

:rofl:
Kidding! I’m old. There’s no telling how many times I intentionally made young folks uncomfortable with just this subject!
Kids need a little more “uncomfortable” in their lives.
:wink:

3 Likes

These just arrived recently from @BigMike55, thanks for this generous gift from the plants you made these seeds from. I am sure they are pure fire :fire:! :clap::clap::clap::hugs::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hope you get some good smoke from those.

4 Likes

I am sure I will find something good :+1: in here without a doubt. @CanuckistanPete spoke highly of the ISS he grew last summer that he got from you. :hugs::blush::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG! Happy 420!

5 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 , @JohnnyPotseed and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great 420 day! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Have a smoking 420, everyone.

3 Likes