BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning brother! Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG! Hope today is a goodun!

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and friends have a wonderful day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Morning errybuddy.
They say today will start big time storms here in Oklahoma. Through Saturday. Look out Okies. Supposed to be a wild ride this time. Softball sized hail and everything. Careful!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and friends, just taking it easy today drinking coffee :coffee: and smoke :dash: some buds. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

A man with a plan. I like it.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 06-45-01 (FF) Larry Og BX4 - Aficionado - Overgrow.com
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Me too :heart::heart::heart::heart:! :joy::joy::joy:

Finally making the rounds.
Good morning you growers of gorgeous ganja!

3 Likes

New pics today? Ok. Here ya go.
Chunky junky

Vortex

Blue Tara

24 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Goodnight @BigMike55 :laughing: hope u have a good morning brother

healthy looking plants!

1 Like

Very nice looking girls growing there!
Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good afternoon @BigMike55 and friends, was a little preoccupied this morning with a commitment! Hope everyone is enjoying another GR8 day! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good afternoon @BigMike55. Hope you’ve had a relaxed day and a top shelf high for the rest of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah. I’ve been buzzing like a hornets nest all afternoon. I feel like I wasted another day. But I did repot some young plants. and my old patio umbrella that got tore up last year in a storm? I tore the aluminum sticks off that to use as plant stakes. They are about 4 foot long each. Perfect!
Replaced some lights in the main bathroom. That’s a lot for an old guy. Plus I stayed good and stoned. Too-shay!

6 Likes

Haha surely a lot for 1 day… makes me tired reading it :sleeping: :smiley: :rofl:

Good morning @BigMike55 ! The sun’s shining and we’re burning daylight!!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 ! Haa haa

1 Like