BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

good morning @BigMike55 and friends !

wish you all a nice day

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 & friends, hope your day starts out well! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Mornin @BigMike55 and OG, hope yall are enjoying this weekend.

Mikey, your ladies are looking awesome as usual.

G.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning all my brothers and sisters of the flower.

4 Likes

Goodmorning everyone, I hope everyone’s day is good and productive!

:green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Dodged all the big time storms last night.
Morning errybuddy.

7 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew! Glad you stayed put in all that wind last night bro.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and the early morning gang. Today the sun :sun_with_face: is smiling :blush: down upon us, one of those kinda days that’s makes you glad to be alive and have the ability to enjoy life! Glad you survived the storms last night! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Hope you are ok @BigMike55, I just saw the pictures on the news today of Sulphur, Oklahoma :grimacing: yikes :scream: looks pretty bad. I hope you were not close enough to their to get affected by that storm :tornado:. :pray: 🫤:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

No. That is way Southeast of me. We had our own problems up here. Just not near as bad. Couple roofs gone. Couple big business signs toppled and a few trees. That’s about it tho. We got lucky.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you are ok :ok_hand:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

There’s 6 Chunky Junky plants in there. Purty. Ain’t they ?

And the big tent.

25 Likes

You are a pot manufacturing machine brother!

3 Likes

Storms beware!!! @BigMike55 will grow trees :deciduous_tree: to block such storms!

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!

hope you all had a enjoyable weekend

3 Likes

Good Morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, hope you had a great weekend! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all the rest in Mikeyville!
:v:t4:

2 Likes