BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Mine came all of a sudden. I chipped a hoodie and the nerve was exposed.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to let the whole day go by without saying howdy.
Howdy @BigMike55 !
I’m headed to the sack man. Wore the F out.
I hope your jaw is feeling somewhat better. Dentist visits are the worst.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and gang. Hope your dental :tooth: issues are all fixed and you are on the mend! At least the weather is good :blush:! Have a GR8 day all! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I don’t know what your using aside from cannabis to control the nerve pain but you can always take a clove and place it along your gums by that tooth should numb that area. It’s an old timers remedy to help with tooth pain
th-1744841624

4 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, the root canal thing sucks for sure. I had to get 2 two weeks apart. Darn ice cream with almonds, but so so good. The numb face drool thing from the dentist is pretty funny though. Made me laugh for awhile. Hope the mend happens quickly for ya

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and friends!

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Much better day than yesterday. Not hurting. That’s a good thing.
Getting old ain’t for pussies, guys. That sumbitch that said Life Begins at 50, was a lying mofo.

7 Likes

I ain’t going fer that crap either, I’m with ya brother!

2 Likes

I am in total agreement with you on the 50 thing, they sure as hell ain’t walking in my shoes :mans_shoe:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’m smoking on the Blue Tara I grew last grow. And sent seeds. Guys. Just a heads up. Grow those. This is some connoisseur cannabis. This stuff will blow yo’ face out and make you like it.

10 Likes

60 is the new 80. Or hadn’t you heard? lol

1 Like

My new babies. Courtesy of @JohnnyPotseed
There’s three Fruity Pebbles. Three Rainbow Sherbert and three Chiquita Banana. Nice cuts. Thanks JP.

16 Likes

Going to satisfy your sweet tooth brother?
:rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds like you are making a banana split :yum::joy: It sounds delicious!

I really can’t wait to pop some Blue Tara’s, my space is severely limited RN, maybe I’ll pop a couple for outdoors!

4 Likes

I wish I had some BT in my greenroom.
:cry:

2 Likes

Never sampled any of those. Any comment on what I’m doing here?
Here’s my beautiful Chunky Junky plants.

12 Likes

Now I know your secret!!! Your plants are metalheads!
:rofl:

4 Likes

I might have an extra BT plant. It’s only about a foot or so tall. But I can bring her to the party if you want to bring it home with you.

4 Likes

Yep yep yep. :slight_smile: That’s what you said last week that you would do. lol
I hadn’t forgotten.
:v:
Had you? lol I bet you did you stoner!
Just joking bro @BigMike55 . You know that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes