BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Ah. You noticed my sweet Marshall DSL40 amplifier???

5 Likes

You bet! And this time we WILL do some picking together.

5 Likes

I will try to remember to bring Blondie.

2 Likes

Good afternoon fellers, hope you don’t mind me dropping in.
Y’all are speaking my language.

5 Likes

We do have a ton of amps here ya know……

2 Likes

Yes brother! While you let me play with Blondie, you can play my Taylor. She has a real sweet voice when you know what to do with her.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh snap, those Taylor’s are nice.

1 Like

I bought mine back ~ 2000. That was before they all came with electronics. I had mine wired for sound a few years later. I’ve played her constantly since buying her and she has a real rich booming voice that has developed over the years. It’s got a real full tone now.

4 Likes

I’m gonna sit & listen to yas, while smoking some of OJ’s’ herbal remedies’ bet I enjoy the pickin almost as much as y’all will!

4 Likes

I was thinking about bringing my Les Paul Goldtop this time. She’s pretty sweet too

But bringing Blondie for sure.

9 Likes

That Gold Top is love.

2 Likes

I can’t quite make out the headstock on Blondie, what is she?

More importantly, it sounds beautiful. The fact that it plays easy too is icing on top.

1 Like

Nope drop in and prop up your feet. Ain’t nothing but cool people in here. No politics or religion please and we will be friends.
I have a nice Joe Bonamassa LesPaul. It’s the Pelham Blue one. It’s a very good guitar too. And a PRS Custom 22Semi Hollow that talks real nice too.

2 Likes

Looking mighty fine, dude!

1 Like

That is a Ibanez with maple neck and rosewood board. The body is highly figured quilted maple. Front, back and sides. I think @MoBilly will vouch for the fact that she sings as good as she looks and plays really nice.

3 Likes

Appreciate that. Glad to see some new faces around here.

1 Like

Ain’t nothing wrong with Ibanez.
Here’s Ole’ Blue.

6 Likes

That is the twin to my daughters guitar. And yeah, nothing at all wrong with that.
:100: %

2 Likes

Dang it @MoBilly , you just got my last :heart:.
I try to use them sparingly, but there are never enough to go around.

3 Likes