BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

And a drummer!!

1 Like

You know what you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

3 Likes

That les Paul is sweet bro, I love it, damn things will hold a note for soooooo long

1 Like

Lol I’m more of a percussionist rather than drummer … keep a beat only type… but that’s pretty funny… I’m self taught been playing since I was 14ish

For the record… I was never without lol

1 Like

I missed out on those this go around but I did get a bunch of seeds this sale. I just wanted to say @BigMike55 I have started growing a few strains that were from you and only a one day soak and 3 hours in the towel and they were ready all of them. Nice work!

3 Likes

Drummers are Hobosexuals,they sleep with girls for a place to live.

2 Likes

Blow my face out sounds amazed allspice, Your comment moved them up in the roster, Alot!!!

Lol… in fact I’ve seen more guitarists playing on the streets for cash than drummers… I’ll have to disagree… but then again… drummers that play differently. Rather than just keep a beat are a rare breed … like Niel Peart or Danny Carey… or the legend jazz drummers… incredible talent. Not easily recreated… that’s what I usually stick to… those styles…

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and Og !

have a great friday :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Feeling pretty good today, for a change. Hope everybody is doing good today.

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys and anyone that’s checking in late this morning. Looks like another good day on the east coast. Hope the coffee :coffee: is hot :hot_face: and the buds are plentiful today! :blush::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Today was a rainy morning…Gotta check my ladies

1 Like

Good morning brother! Good morning OG!

2 Likes

Possible bad news. My #1 Chunky Junky appears to be a boy. A really majestic stinky boy.

Any others agree?
I’ll check it again in a couple days to be sure

13 Likes

Looks like balls

2 Likes

Do you have it on 12/12, or is it still on veg lighting?

Still in veg. Just sexually mature.

2 Likes

Sooooo, Chunky Junky dust applied to a CJ?..
:thinking:

4 Likes

I’d wait to decide until it’s in flower. I never feel totally confident identifying males when still in veg.

2 Likes