BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 and friends. Well it’s raining :cloud_with_rain:, but I am sure all them outside gardens could use it so I must be happy :blush: for that. Hope everyone has a good day! :partying_face::ok_hand::wink::crazy_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Morning everyone. Can’t remember if I said happy birthday to my bud @OhNo555 so here it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU OLD FART. You don’t look a day over 80.

6 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55, you might of already wished me one, but been stoned since Friday :joy::joy::joy:, got started partying early this year, three of my best friends and there wives came into town to hangout for a few days. Having a GR8 time! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::birthday::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Wish I could join you and burn a fatty with you guys. Sounds like you’re doing perfect without me. Hehe.

2 Likes

Glad I am only 61 this year and can only hope to make it to 80! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m 68.
Guess I’m an old fart too.
Here’s a tip for you. You will get WAAAYY higher, if you stand up and declare that "this joint is in honor of my bud, BigMike.
Just kidding brother. Have a great rest of your birthday.

5 Likes

Yes, but you’re still lingering around. I can’t see you but I know you’ve been here.
:rofl:
Good morning my brother! And to all who are dropping by here as well, good morning!
It’s going to be a top notch day today! I can just feel it! My knee is feeling better and I’m primed with two cups of strong black coffee and a bowl of CSK. Look out world!

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s.

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 an OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a fantastic day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning brother mike & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning, Brothers of the Leaf. Hope everyone is doing well today. I feel pretty dam good for a change.

6 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and the rest of you guys. Had GR8 weekend hope everyone’s outside gardens will flourish with all the rain :cloud_with_rain: we got. Drinking coffee :coffee: and rolling joints this morning. Have a good :+1: one! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Brothers of the Kief,

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hellooooo @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, & @Fortman420. Nice to see all are up and getting an early start on the day. Feeding the dog :dog:, drinking coffee :coffee:, eating cake :birthday:, and getting stoned. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG! Hope you’re ok down there?!

Yeah we got a nice storm. And it rained like crazy. But the tornadoes stayed away. That’s a good thing. I’m afraid my brother in Moore, OK may be in trouble. Have not heard but Moore got a bad storm.

4 Likes

Lotta bad damage all around us here. but, nothing more than some limbs down at our place.

5 Likes

Glad you guys made it.
Here will be a lot of sad faces when the sun comes up good.
I’m looking outside right now. It is as calm out there as I’ve ever seen. Not even a breeze. 12 hours ago? Way different.

4 Likes