BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Those small chunky junky are undetermined for sex. I have them under flower lights for a few days. Not showing anything yet. Tryna find a nice girl for my brother @MoBilly
My plan is to haul the boy to you, a Blue Tara to Mo. And if I can find a couple girls on the Chunky Junky babies I want Mo to have one. If the others are girls, I will bring those too, in case anyone wants to give her a go.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! lol

I have some clones I am wanting to give away also,
All female of course……

3 Likes

Of Chunky Junky?I have a Cap Junky and Scorpion Candy on the way.

1 Like

Chunky Junky! Chunky Junky! Chunky Junky! Chunky Junky!
:partying_face:

2 Likes

Nope not Chinky Junky, most are some of the clones you gave me that I don’t have room for. There are a few of stuff I currently have in flower like Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0, Hash Church, and some others.

2 Likes

Has church. Hash church. Hash church!!!

3 Likes

Damn brother! lol Ya make it hard on an ol Ganja junkie, lol I’m trying to thin things down to more manageable here! Flipping 10 more this Sunday…

2 Likes

Well, I don’t MEAN to be a Pain in the Ass. Its just natural.

3 Likes

I don’t count boys that are just there for pollen donation (like a sperm bank) lol You just go ahead and bring that fella on to me!

2 Likes

So your saying your a hemorrhoid?

3 Likes

lol … and here yas call ME the corrupting influence up in here! (^^^^points up at @oldjoints…) just saying… :scream: :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

Kind of make you wish his name was LittleMike if that was the case.

2 Likes

roflmao! Oh no ya didn’t just go there! Went from bad to worse! :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

If he buys a pink Prius, I’m going to say I don’t know him….,

2 Likes

…can I change my mind about a kiss from him?!

When I was in high school I bought a 72 Dodge Dart Swinger because it ran like a top. I didn’t care what it looked like, I just needed something reliable to get me to school and work.
It was painted what is called “Passionate Pink”. Yeah… Try to live that down in a Midwest high school. lol

2 Likes

Rose just came up behind me to read what I was laughing at!
She says y’all gonna have her hurting me, and maybe even y’all too! She’s laughing her ass off… but, we don’t need more! …honest, guys… (pssst just slip em into the pickup while she ain’t looking!)

ooops she just read that and smacked me in the back of my head! Elder abuse!

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed . Didn’t you ask me for some cuttings from that nice short Chocolate rain of mine?
:innocent:
Still got room?

2 Likes

DAMN! she hadda come and see what I started laughing at! Now YOU in trouble too!

She’s laughing, but she does not want or need anymore plants! lol …now me? That’s a horse of a different color!

2 Likes