BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

You done tagged me with a KISS what more could you do. I’m safe.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

She says, that was from me, not her. lol

1 Like

I have plants to tend to. Y’all keep it down to a small uprising while I’m gone. K?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, brother OJ gave me some Chocolate Rain dust, in a batch of different strains pollen. I used it just in the past few days.

1 Like

I tell you man, it’s a nice plant to grow. I’ve been really considering keeping that little one going in case the smoke just blows me away. I love the way she’s built. May take a pic of her in a bit. She’s a pretty one for a fact.

1 Like

You can try some at the party, I have a few ounces of it here……

2 Likes

Good evening everybody. Been a long day of trimming over here.

2 Likes

LOL
Then you better have one rolled of it when I get there @Oldjoints , because I have a feeling that 30 minutes after I get there it’ll be “This got me stoneder…”…
:rofl:

1 Like

Evening golfnutt!

2 Likes

Evening buddy. :slight_smile: Time for a brew and a bud?

1 Like

Yes sir. I am already there.

1 Like

I took a minute to take a shot of the CR.
Ain’t she the prettiest thing.

BBL
:+1:t3:

12 Likes

I’m gonna go through my jars and find one that’s well cured to bring to the gathering

2 Likes

Bushy lil shite! Yep, purty as a picture, brother!

2 Likes

Has a unique smell and taste also……

2 Likes

The smell & taste would both be wasted on my senses post Covid… the only thing I can judge any Ganja by nowadays is if it’s blasts me into space! lol

While my taste and smell aren’t completely gone, it has to be damn strong for me to know.

2 Likes

Dam this thread 🪡 is lively tonight. You guys seem to be in rare form. :joy::joy::joy: :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Never a dull moment here

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been out of pocket. I’m home now. And tired. And wanna burn some reefer. Some Blue Tara is in order. Just put on some basketball. THUNDER UP!!!
You guys behave yourselves. I know that’s a tall order but. TRY!

3 Likes

This Thunder team sure is fun to watch.

2 Likes