BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Curious… why do you double cup your seedling solo cups?

He does it so he can keep track of the root system in the clear cups, and the red cups block the light to the roots.

4 Likes

Clever… makes perfect sense

And the clear cups have holes cut in the bottom edge. That is for drainage and another reason. The colored cup is left with no holes. It catches run off water. The other reason I like the holes in the clear is so I can better judge when I want to up pot. By both seeing the roots in the cup and when I have a nice tail or two hanging out the drain holes. Just and old habit I used for long time. Mostly, when I pop seeds. I use the paper towel method to pop. Then into a double cup until I feel its enough roots, the from the cups into 2 gallon nursery pots. Then into a five gallon bucket when they outgrow the 2 gal. Capeesh??

7 Likes

What is the second reason?

Right there, ya burnout! Hehehe.

2 Likes

I believe I do;

1 Like

Catfeesh?..

1 Like

Lmao I was high… still am :laughing:

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning burnout and friends!
:joy:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and friends, hope everyone’s day is starting out with a bang :bangbang::boom::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55

3 Likes

Hello to all Good and Tilted people of OG. Stay lifted!!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. .Terps, I hope you can take a little screwing around. Definitely was not taking a shot at you, brother.
Everyone have a fine day.

6 Likes

Lol… no way… I thought it was funny … it was a true stoner moment :rofl:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and friends, time for coffee :coffee: and some weed. Hope all have a nice day! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning Ganja Gurus. Hope everyone has a great day planned. I rode the Gold Wing yesterday for a couple hours. I didn’t know I had missed her that much. Awesome ride.

6 Likes