BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I’ve noticed other threads pop up with proposals for regional OG gatherings like the Midwest/Great Lakes area and I think another thread for east coast. Great Lakes in particular seems like we have a receptive group. It would be sweet to have a few big parties across the nation!

All of you going to the Tulsa gathering have made the rest of us jealous. The FOMO is real!

5 Likes

anyone ever heard of this company? Products – Redbud Soil

Nope not me……

1 Like

I have never heard of those guys

1 Like

Someone either here or thc farmer I can’t remember suggested them in an organic grow log… it seems like they aren’t bad eh? @BigMike55

I always use Happy Frog soil. Not too hot and I can get it locally at a good price.
Dad said, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I am using currently… I just thought the prices weren’t bad etc on that site

My best friend growing up lives here. Cahokia I’m not sure if that’s correct spelling. And my dad lived in st Charles growing up

2 Likes

Wow I’m right next to cahokia bro

1 Like

Cahokia is 5 mins away

Small world lol.

1 Like

For sure that’s awesome!! If u ever visit your friend hmu let’s smoke sometime

1 Like

I need to go see him. If I do. I will. We can all get together and smoke. Bout six and half hours away from me

1 Like

I grew up in a town called waterloo il. Just south of cahokia and dupo, got in trouble allllllllllll the time lol , a product of nothing to do…

1 Like

Here’s my flower tent residents. Almost one week under flower lights.
Chunky junky

Blu tara

Vortex.

Four baby Chunky Junky

21 Likes

Very nice man! I can’t frigging wait to see the end result… I have some blue tara… what is the lineage?

It a Bodhi strain. It’s Bubbashine X Snow Lotus

Here’s a little Fruity pebbles clone. Put in soil like five days ago

13 Likes

@BigMike55 you’ve definitely got a green thumb buddy. Bud whisperer. I’m sure hoping the Thunder can disappoint a bunch of Dallas fans tonight and even up this series.

2 Likes

Hogs played Mississippi State over the weekend in baseball. We won Friday night they won Saturday so yesterday was for all the marbles. They got up 6-0 on us and were talking a bunch of shit then we score 9 unanswered for the W. This was coach after the game

Wps

3 Likes

Oh wow… I didn’t know it was originally bodhi that’s sweet!

Fpog… oh man… now you’re speaking my language… any thoughts on who’s fpog is closest to alien genetics original version?