BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed , @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and all the rest of the late :alarm_clock: risers. I went back to sleep :sleeping:! Drinking coffee :coffee: again, but think :face_with_monocle: I am up for good now. :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Wanna see a thing of beauty?
Look at these baby flowers.
Chunky Junky

Vortex

24 Likes

Some good looking plants right there.

1 Like

Once you get here than it’s show and tell. Gotta a few hidden gems of my own……

4 Likes

Be leaving in a few. Can’t wait to see you guys.

4 Likes

Be safe y’all !!! :pray: Have a great 1! :+1:

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Chunky Junky is really a beautiful plant! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking forward to when mine are bigger :slight_smile:

have a nice sunday everyone

8 Likes

And so it begins.
Yours really stretched out. Maybe put lights closer to the green???
Wait till you see her get big. Incredibly nice looking plants. Thanks for running her.

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike & all OG!

4 Likes

thanks for the hint
At the moment they have about 200 ppfd 24/7. I don’t want to put them through any more than that yet. I want them to build up a bit more root mass first :slight_smile: The stretch is not a problem, or at least only an optical one. But wait, they will still be beautiful :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @JohnnyPotseed, and the rest of the morning crew! Looking :eyes: like good weather for us in MD today. Tomorrow they are moving that container ship :ship: that collapsed the bridge In Baltimore at high tide, with any luck :four_leaf_clover: all will go well and reopen the port. Have a good day! :wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I spent a few months at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in the early 1970’s. With Uncle Sam’s Army.
Nice area. Back then the “block” in Baltimore was funner than shit. lots of “working girls” to look at.

3 Likes

That is funny, we live rate in between Baltimore and Washington DC. Always an interesting ride through those areas. We try to stay away from them when the sun :sun_with_face: goes down! Rate now it’s been like the Wild Wild West :cowboy_hat_face:! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 , @CanuckistanPete and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, @CanuckistanPete, and the rest of OG! Moving slow today, had a horrible night of sleep! Might have to drink a little coffee :coffee: get stoned and take an early nap :zzz:! :+1::crazy_face::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Well, I did it again. Two bong hits of that Cap Junky, and I nodded out for about an hour. Sheesh! Should I quit smoking Cannabis???

Nah!

5 Likes

I don’t know… Maybe you should take another hit and consider this weighty matter.
lol

4 Likes

I agree with you @MoBilly, a few more bong hits perhaps :thinking: are needed to sort that one out! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like