BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

While you’re contemplating, check your messages. lol

2 Likes

[quote=“BigMike55, post:4510, topic:104267”]
Should I quit smoking Cannabis???

Nah!

Smoke more buddy!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s my girls today. Two weeks in flower lights.

Tagging @Sailorboy

25 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys and sun one else up lurking :eyes: around! Hope all are enjoying there coffee :coffee: and weed. :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning brudda! Hope it suits your needs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy. This is my second wake up today. I admit it. I smoked marijuana, first rattle out of the box this morning, and nodded smoove out.

4 Likes

Sometimes in the morning when I smoke :dash: a whole joint, soon or later I can’t keep my eyes :eyes: open and go back to sleep :sleeping:! I must admit that is the best sleep ever when that happens.:ok_hand::joy::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Maybe I’m a lightweight. But I don’t think I could burn a whole joint first thing in the morning.
Two to three bong hits and I get all tight eyed. (Tie dyed???)
Anyways. I get way wasted when I smoke in the morning. Actually my favorite time of day to smoke tho. Its all peaceful and I get to watch the sun come up with some nice brown water. Ahh! Life is good, sometimes.

8 Likes

Good Morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!

have great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. We are having a thunderstorm right now. A big one. Hail and wind and big rain. Thunder rolled me out of bed. It sounded like it cracked right in my back yard.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and all you OG’S up early this morning! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning Kings and Queens of Kush!!!

5 Likes

That storm made it up here an hour ago but is moving on out now. Came down in bucket fulls for awhile

2 Likes

Hope everyone is ok after all the bad weather you guys have been experiencing! :crossed_fingers::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Boy! No shit. We average 58 tornadoes per year in Oklahoma. We have had over 80 tornadoes so far this year. And its only halfway done. I have seen more destruction this season than I have ever seen in all my years living here.

2 Likes

The root cellar is too full for us to use as a fallout shelter so the family is pooling funds to buy one that will hold us all.
It’s been that bad.

4 Likes

I have a small one in the garage. Its big enuff for 4 people comfortable. Other night I had the family of four next door, and Zee and me and Dusty in there. Sardines…
I told the guy if it came to it, and others needed the space, it would be children first, then women, then men, including me.
A couple years ago we had across the street family, man, woman, and four kids, my wife and my cat. I was standing outside as a guard. listening for the roar so I could run to the closet. That was the night of the 2013 El Reno tornado that came within a quarter mile of my house. Mikey was skeered

6 Likes