BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all doing better than you feel like you deserve today!

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

@BigMike55 ,
If you see an old woman riding a bicycle with a wire basket on front go past your window… DON’T go outside!

3 Likes

And my little dog, Toto, too.

2 Likes

Everyone cashed in on that one;

IMG_0905

2 Likes

Check out this video. Watch it till the end. Prince nails it on his solo, then throws his guitar up in the air and walks away. Don’t know where the guitar went. Great live performance by Tom Petty too.

8 Likes

(Pokes @BigMike55 pretty hard, with a dull stick)

I figure the fellow that caught Prince when he leaned back also caught the guitar.

I don’t necessarily listen to Prince much, but I do greatly respect him as an artist.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 have a beautiful Sunday brother.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a special kind of day today.

3 Likes

I’m not a Prince fan either. But you have to admit… That was an amazing guitar solo. I didn’t know he was that good on guitar. I was just way impressed.

4 Likes

Prince is one i never got into, but I do know he was a hell of a player lol

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and friends. Looking :eyes: like another great day on the east coast! I don’t really care for prince, but that guys talent for playing instruments :guitar: was off the charts :chart_with_upwards_trend: and you got to respect the talent that guy possessed l! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

His Super Bowl halftime performance is the benchmark anyone else has to try reach. Not that there’s been many good halftime shows, IMO.
I’m not a huge fan, like a few songs…but he was a very talented dude and a hell of a guitar player.

1 Like

Morning Mike. Sorry.

3 Likes

Sorry???
What did you do this time??? Hawhaw.

1 Like

Morning ya’ll

2 Likes

How about a few pics today. These are 3weeks under flower lights tomorrow.
Chunky Junky

Vortex

Blue Tara

Clones and seedlings.

Think I’m a tad over populated here.

26 Likes

Them plants 🪴 are looking :eyes: stupendous! Color is great and very uniformed throughout. I also love seeing all them bud site! :wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Downright righteous looking plants, my friend!

3 Likes