BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!

hope you`ll will hava a great day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, & all the rest of the gang! :ok_hand::blush::boom::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning boys and girls. And other folks, if you’re so inclined. Take it to the limit today my friends. Life’s too short to not enjoy every single day.

6 Likes

Good morning Big Mike! Have a good day!

2 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 @m0sirys @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed and OG family. Kick the day off right with a mug full of GO GO gold, pack a bowl or roll those joints for the day. It time to rock out with that cock out, woot woot FRIDAY!!!

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Happy Friday friends

2 Likes

My OKC Thunder fell off. Can you believe it??? By one Frickin point. That’s pretty much a slap in the face. Still love those boys tho. Had a hell of a good season.

1 Like

Yeah was a heartbreaker. I was really rooting for em. Hopefully they’ll seal the deal next year. Really fun team to watch

1 Like

One of my favorite guitarists
Playing one of the most famous 59 les Paul guitars in the world. Now owned by Kirk Hammett of Metallica. Its about a million dollar guitar.

7 Likes

The tone from that LP is amazing! :notes:

3 Likes

Greeny :green_heart:

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a fantastic day!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 have a great day brother!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @Sailorboy, and the gang. We got a good day starting in MD, the sun :sun_with_face: is shining and no rain :cloud_with_rain:! Happy Memorial Day weekend to OG! :ok_hand::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Looks like nasty storms again this afternoon and evening. Weatherman said extremely large, long track and dangerous tornadoes expected in Oklahoma today. Look out fellers.

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Your ladies are looking very healthy and quick onset of flowers forming already for the 2nd week of flower.

How long does the tornado season last for you guys down there? Stay safe brothas!

1 Like

April May and June are our worst months for tornadoes, by far. But we get them occasionally throughout the year.
This has been A particularly rough season. Normally, Oklahoma averages 58 tornadoes a year. We have had over 80 this year, so far. That’s A lot.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine even a couple tornadoes, let alone 80. I’ve only experiences a couple microbursts up here in the northeast. Man, I hope it slows down in June after such an overactive year already.

1 Like