BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning @BigMike55 and everybody else. That Chunky Junky is looking sweet! Hey Mike I popped a Blue Tara and it ended up a male, is it worth keeping around and collecting some pollen off him for some future crosses, maybe with a Chunky Junky? Have a great day.

1 Like

This would depend a lot on your purpose for doing so. Since Chunky Junky is a cross of Cap Junky x Blue Tara in the first place. I would think the pollen would serve you better to cross it with another female Blue Tara or a different Indica other than the Cap Junky.
I would choose something like a Bubba Kush, Slurricane or perhaps a Purple Kush.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice, that was the other option putting it back on a female Blue Tara for more seeds. I guess we will pop a couple more Blue Tara now to get that female, got a Rainbow Kush going now that I’ll throw some on also.

1 Like

Good choice!
The Blue Tara is a really good strain. I prefer Indica’s but when I grew out the BT I was pleasantly surprised and why i passed the strain around.

3 Likes

Thanks for getting that out to us!

1 Like

Thank Bodhi, he was the original breeder, I just reproduced his work …….

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning OG universe.
@Sailorboy do like @Oldjoints says. He knows his shit. That’s why he’s my Sensei and mentor.

6 Likes

That third pic looks very nice

1 Like

Howdy everyone!

3 Likes

Lol he’s a grow ninja

3 Likes

Surprised you didn’t accuse me, again, of being a show off. Hehe. Hope you’re having a good time with the kids. Of both kinds.

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends!

have a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good day @BigMike55 and the rest of OG!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 good morning OG’s. Garden looks great as usual.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning BUDs!
Friday it is. Time to get this weekend started.

7 Likes

My little cloning station and seedlings.

Nice roots already.

Growing nicely

19 Likes

Looking good brother!!! Have a great weekend!!

2 Likes

Woo hooo. 3 1/2 weeks from flip.

Tagging @Gho13

23 Likes