BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Howdy brother. The show is looking awesome. :+1:

1 Like

Dang @BigMike55 u r a bud growing machine!! Those look awesome. I planted 8 seeds on Monday all 8 are above ground today. 2 chunky junky 2 blue Tara from @BigMike55 2 strawberry diesel x space dude from @Oldjoints and 2 pound cake autos from @Going2fast. Now just hoping for girls :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Looking great @BigMike55 :v:

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
@GallacreekD66 tag me into your grow if you have one. I would love to see how your garden looks.
@DougDawson good to see you down here in the ghetto. Hehe. I do see your stuff from time to time. Just have so many beans I don’t come over to your freebie threads. And I normally give my extra beans to someone else so they can make a few bucks. But nice to see you around, man!

7 Likes

All good my friend. You can always drop by my latest co-op grow thread if you want to visit. No passing out seeds there, just growing some BOG LSD and recently flipped 12 of them. :v:

5 Likes

I don’t have one buddy but will probably b making one eventually and u will b one of the first people tagged for sure.

3 Likes

OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! Me too!!!
In my best Arnold Horshack voice!!!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, those Chunky Junkys are Stacking up real nice, did you top those or just letting do their thing? Have a great weekend brother!!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Sailorboy, & the rest of the crew! Hope everyone’s weekend is off to a great start! :+1::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I did top her once. I almost always do, unless I’m growing something brand new that I want to see the natural plant structure. Last grow I tried just bending the top of the plant over and letting the side shoots develop. That worked pretty dam good. Hinestly, when all said and done, I didn’t notice much difference in topped and untopped, at the end.
If you are doing a SOG style. Topping would be a major benefit, I think. But just a couple free standing plants. I think bending them over works just as well.

Oh… Goog morning everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all who enter your domain!

2 Likes

Floor’s definitely got a better voice than Tarja, but I still like this version better… very unfortunate that Marko left the band. :frowning: This Henk Poort dude has a good voice but strikes me as kinda stiff comparatively. I haven’t found a version with Floor and Marko, that’d probably be the best; they harmonize really well together, their version of The Islander is pretty amazing.

4 Likes

Here is one I recently flopped. Just a few days ago. Notice how the branches are now thinking they are the main top.

8 Likes

Going to run that one off to the side I see. Pretty thing. I just up-potted my Rainbow Zkittles into a SIP. Hope she looks even near that nice. lol

3 Likes

Thanks bruh. If I had thought about it, I guess I coulda put het in the planter off to the side.
Ill fix it, when it goes to a five gallon.

I just went out there to the cloning station. To get there, I go across the patio. I have three plants out there about three feet tall each. Two Vortex and one Cap Junky. It stinks pretty big out there. I’m loving it.

4 Likes

Check it out. One of the strawberry diesel seeds I popped had twins. Two sprouts from one bean

8 Likes

I’ve seen that in pics. Never had one do it, in person.

2 Likes

Same here this a first for me. Wondering if I should try to separate them or let them grow together. What do u think @Oldjoints?

2 Likes