BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I missed the morning but good afternoon all! lol

3 Likes

Me too don’t feel bad… but hey… good afternoon to you too good sir @MoBilly

2 Likes

Better late than never… I heard a young woman say that once… Wonder what she meant by that. lol

1 Like

Hahaha… I shall not speculate

I had a young woman one time call me a circular son of a b!tch. She then told that a circular one is one that’s a son of a b!tch no matter what angle you look at him. We broke up pretty soon afterwards.

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 , you know what that white spot on the top of chicken shit is ? It’s chicken shit too!

1 Like

I’d have said “Why thank you! I’ve always considered myself to be a well rounded person”. lol

Question though: Were you a “well rounded” as in… slightly rotund person at the time? She’d have turned the joke around on you if so. lol

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning everyone!

:hugs:

3 Likes

Morning Kats and Kitties.
I got to sleep about an hour extra today. But now I feel like I wasted an hour. Shoulda been up doing stuff

5 Likes

Good morning BigMike and folks of OG. Maybe you should grab a cup of coffee and a joint and then you can be wasted for an hour? Or did you say wasted an hour? :rofl: Maybe I need another cup and a joint too. Have a great Saturday everyone!

2 Likes

Lol… I know how that feels man… it’s bittersweet

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!

1 Like

Some funny shit just now happened. The people next door are out of town. There was a guy who stopped there and went to the front door. I was outside. He went back to his car and could not open the door. Apparently he brought his cat along with him. He left the key fob sitting on the seat next to him. The cat stepped on the fob and click!!! The doors locked. We tried everything to open that door. It finally dawned on me. The police officer who lives around the corner might be able to help him I could not. I just looked out there and his car is gone so I guess he got help.
I just thought it was funny that a cat locked him out of his car. Maybe you just had to be there.
Ok I will shut up now.

9 Likes

Lmao… that is pretty funny… that cat was thinking… "you want in, take that dry food back, and bring tuna! " :rofl:

1 Like

I guess it happens now and then. lol
My dog locked me out of the truck once but it was an old truck and easy to pop open.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heres my clones and seedlings.

Rainbow sherbet.

10 Likes

And now my stinking flower tent.
Chunky Junky

Blue Tara

Votex.

14 Likes

Looking yummy!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, kind sir. I’m really liking the Chunky Jiunkys performance. Gorgeous flowers. I have two going outside as well. Hopefully one will be a girl.

4 Likes