BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Awww shit!!! Guess what just arrived… just now

1 Like

Woohoo… the mailman did not partake of my gift from you, it made it buddy thank you!!! :pray:

7 Likes

Chunky junky and blue tara… oh man!! You guys are so cool man… :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I believe those two to be my absolute best effort yet.
Hope you get some magic in there.

6 Likes

The magic is in this particular group… I am very proud to call you guys my friends @BigMike55 @Oldjoints @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed and all the rest (Lotta good dudes here) :+1:

7 Likes

Hey :wave: @BigMike55 & the gang. Great looking pictures as always. You seem to be very busy with the grows. Really impressed with all the success you are have and it’s nice of you to share the many pictures! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

See? Now that’s why you are well liked. When I said I thought the mailman screwed me, you could have said you never got them in which case I would have re sent them. Because I promised them to you. You could have doubled up. But you were honest. You’re a good person in my book.

7 Likes

I appreciate that man , it’s always a concern of mine, we run on faith alot from each other… and I beyond all else, will ensure that integrity always.

5 Likes

Bud Brothers and Sisters!

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and all the rest of the cool cats :cat2:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Beautiful happy plants!

What scents are you getting off the Vortex?

5 Likes

Not really getting big time smells. Well, I take that back. My whole house reeks right now. So its a mixture of three strains. Vortex, Blue Tara, and Chunky Junky.
I don’t like messing with the flowers, but a good stem rub and then to the nose, I kinda get a sweet fruity smell. Don’t know what’s typical for Vortex, tho.

5 Likes

I’m still hitting that LPC that I grew last season with @MoBilly and the gang. I forgot about how nice it is for early morning smoke. I frickin ripped right now.

4 Likes

Heres some of the outside stuff.

17 Likes

Looks like you might know something about growing brother…
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

I’m curious… do you prep the outside soil similar to inside stuff? Or is it different?

2 Likes

I didn’t this year. I usually get a bag of Happy Frog Soil Amendment and hoe it into the grow area. This year i had quite a bit of well used soil (about 5 runs). To put in so i did not get the soil amendment.

6 Likes

Heres the tent buddy almost up and running… just gotta run sensors and make some things look nicer

5 Likes

Just cruising by,

2 Likes