BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Check out this little clone. It started as a little snip of a plant i topped but cant remember what. I just layed that 1/4” tip on some moist soil. Didn’t even bury it. Just layed it there. Look at her go!

10 Likes

I hate you just a little bit right now brother… It seem I can’t clone a willow tree.
L O f’ing L
:laughing:
If there is a Midas touch for pot… you got it.

5 Likes

Haha. I fail, too. I just thought it was odd because I did not stab it in the soil or nothing. Wish I knew what it was. Too small to really compare it to the others.

2 Likes

Yesterday i flopped this CJ. Already looking at the sky again.

6 Likes

Hey I’m getting ready to buy a cloner… any suggestions or anything I should avoid??

1 Like

Don’t know a thing about store bought cloner. I made mine from scratch. I think @MoBilly has a store bought one.

2 Likes

Sounds like BigMike is the pro cloner, just toss em near some dirt and call it a day. :rofl: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Clone King is very good.

3 Likes

I guarantee that would never happen again in two lifetimes. At least I have never seen it. I have a giant cactus in my yard that will drop arms off and the arms will root without burying them. So maybe not as odd as I think.

4 Likes

I just use a domed propagator, a rock wool cube, a fresh blade on my box cutter, and a generous amount of clone-x. Then I use a misting sprayer 3-4 times a day for the first 3 days or 4 days and keep the rootless plants moist until they can establish some starter roots. I’ve been successful in 17 out of 18 attempts, which is good enough for me.

The one failure spent 3 weeks alive and looking good, but it just would not grow roots. I got tired of looking at it and tossed it.

What isn’t yet clear to me is if some cultivars are easier to propagate than others. I suspect that this is the case, but I haven’t yet ran into a strain that is difficult to clone.

4 Likes

FROSTY!!!
Tagging @Gumbert

19 Likes

They look like a fall morning with a frost warning :warning:! :joy::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice @BigMike55 . What’s the green one?

2 Likes

First pic is my Chunky Junky. Second one is Blue Tara.

5 Likes

I ain’t gonna tell ya just how purty them gals are, you might get a swell head!
oh wait… I just did! And you do! :scream: :wink: :+1: :scream: :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Awwwww man!!! Now he’s gonna have to buy a new toupee!
:laughing:

4 Likes

Or a new hat. An extra large one. Can you say 10- gallon??

5 Likes

I ain’t buying you no 10 gal hat. You’d just turn it upside down and put dirt in it. lol

4 Likes

IMG_20240611_170502 @BigMike55 back in the 80s.

10 Likes

All kidding aside, my friend… those are some damn fine-looking ladies ya got going there!

5 Likes