BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I have a pack of the B&B C in my seed vault. I might get around to growing em out eventually! lol That’s dependent on me getting my feet back under myself of course… Rose says ‘no mo’ until then!

3 Likes

Thank you!!package arrived today.

4 Likes

If you don’t have any Blak n Blu Cookie beans, I have 11 left @BigMike55 . I’d definitely split them with you.

6 Likes

Good afternoon @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of you guys I was busy this morning. Hope everyone is off to a great start! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sun_with_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I think I have some. But if not, I know where you live.

3 Likes

Good deal! Glad they made it.

3 Likes

Good afternoon. You seem to be a fan of the Cap Junkie. This one got a little neglected. It had pm around the time of flip. I thought I was going to lose it for a while, but it kept fighting back. Today is roughly 4 weeks.

17 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

2 Likes

Yo brothers and sisters.
Here we grow again. Another day in paradise.

10 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends! :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day ya all! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and all the rest of you jokers :black_joker:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::sunny::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters.

4 Likes

Good morning y’all

3 Likes

Well get er done!

IMG_0967

10 Likes

Man, my flower tent is kicking major ass right now. Not so much the overall plants. I gave them way more nutes than normal, several days ago. Fan leaves are going bye bye. But those flowers??? Mamma mia! They are stacking really good.

8 Likes

What nute products do you use? How much was too much?

1 Like

My flower room has a couple long runners in it, yours are getting frosty af, especially Blue Tara.

1 Like

I’m doing the Fox Farms Trio. And their Beasties Bloomz flowering additive. As usual I normally keep ppm below 1000. Usually about 800-ish. I think I blasted them with like 1500 or so. I knew I screwed up when I mixed it up. I just said FUGGIT and used it anyways. What a moronic move. I have never used nutrients that stout. Ever. They will be ok tho. I will just give ph-ed water for the next couple waterings. The fan leaves are shot tho. And actually yesterday was five weeks under flower lights. Another four weeks and they’ll be ready to pick the fruit.

4 Likes

I hope they keep chugging along bro. :slight_smile:
:+1:t5:

1 Like