BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Looking stellar, feller.
How tall is that girl?? 6’ or so?

3 Likes

Nice symmetrical side branches

1 Like

Around 8’ ,the fence is 5 ft

3 Likes

Damn so it could be a basketball star? @Hashpants :grin::laughing::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m gonna dunk it , in the bong. :laughing:

1 Like

Biggest ever for me was last year. Outside. She was over 10’. I don’t want my outside stuff to get that big again. About 6’ is what I’m going for. Prolly hafta trim them quite a bit.

5 Likes

When your plant can stuff Jordan’s dunk it’s a winner :rofl:

2 Likes

10 feet!!! Bro I wanna move and start growing outside :weary:

2 Likes

I committed to a 15 footer for @Upstate , as he gave me the seeds. Most of mine ,I keep small.

4 Likes

There she was.

12 Likes

I’d hit that!

4 Likes

Thats a Christmas tree.

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 Don’t go changing. :wink: love seeing u knockin it outta the park. I’m watching and learning hopin some day I can be like Mike.

2 Likes

Now why in the world would you want to go and ruin your life?

3 Likes

I’m not gonna post any pics, but, unless I’m stoned-er than I think I am, those flowers are stacking like no other. I’m gonna say they will be done in about four weeks. Can’t wait to sample the Chunky Junky. Smells delish.
And the Blue Tara is stacking nice too. And has that creamy smell to her. The Vortex has a kinda over ripe fruit smell to it. CJ just smells like when you walk into a dispensary. Very delicious smells. Mikey be’s happy.

8 Likes

We need pictures bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow. Or the next day. Hehe. Gotta keep you Kats interested. And wondering.

2 Likes

Holy shit dude… that pic of that tree is amazing, oh my friggin god!

1 Like

It’s official Mikey is in fact a tease :rofl:

1 Like

goood morning @BigMike55 and OG!

have a great day everybody :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes