BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Can’t wait to see it, but safety first. Keep it smaller if you should

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and everybody, plants are kicking ass brother, stay cool today!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of you jokers :black_joker:! :sun_with_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::hot_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning guys and gals.
Its going to be a scorcher today. If you’re outside. Stay hydrated. Water… Not beer.!!

7 Likes

In that case I’ll be inside today…….

8 Likes

So Whiskey?

6 Likes

Sorry guys. Just couldnt stop myself.
Purty, tho, right?

13 Likes

Oh yeah!! That’s the stuff. Thanks for the fix Mikey

4 Likes

OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!
stoned sun

4 Likes

You should have some of that shortly, brother. Those pictures are of the Chunky Junky (from my seed) and the Blue Tara. I got from @Oldjoints this is a clone from the one I seeded last grow. Those flowers are getting heavy already. I had to grad some stakes yesterday to prop them up.

4 Likes

U did put a good curl on them tips but damn them girls is still fine lookin ladies :star_struck:

1 Like

I normally go for about a sixteenth to an eighth of an inch on tip burn. But I got a little rambunctious on the nutes, tryna push them to the limit. Yeah, I overdid it a bit. But I don’t smoke leaves anyways. The buds looks incredible.

3 Likes

Oh hell, I just remembered. Your Blue Tara will be identical to mine. Both are cloned from the seeded girl. You’re gonna be happy, bro.

3 Likes

Top pic is chunky junky babies second is blue Tara and then sd x sd. All two weeks old tomorrow

6 Likes

Looking righteous Hogman!

1 Like

Thanks. If I can get anywhere near ur results I’ll b tickled. Last grow turned into a shit show :joy: changed soil I been using and they seem happy

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaawwwweee! Snap!

2 Likes

You have a damn good start bruh. Are yours going outside?? I have a couple in the ground of CJ that are looking dandy, so far.

3 Likes

Still undecided. I’m currently waiting on some money that’s coming just not sure when and when it does I’m gonna get a tent or two. But if I start having space issues before that may have to go outside with some of them. I’ve got about a two by four closet I grow in now with a dozen small plants in it :grimacing:

1 Like