BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Here is my prognostication
I think you’re right. They played first game in Boston.
They play Dallas tonight, I think it will be close but the Celtic will lay down a bit and let Dallas take a win. Boston would much rather win the title in front of their home town fans.
Gotta give it to Boston man… Incredible team this year.

1 Like

Ur probably right I’d b surprised if it ended in four but thought Dallas would win last one for sure Boston is def tough

Razorbacks recently won national championship in track and field. Here was a cool history making moment. WPS!!

1 Like

Hell of a nice win.
I’m ready for college football already.

2 Likes

This one :point_up::arrow_down: :thinking: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wanna see my pretty clones and seedlings?

Topped two days ago

This is one i never topped. Only flopped her over and a litlle training. Nice plant.

This one too.

10 Likes

I think those last two will be ready for their new homes in about a week. Then into five gallons. They are filing out nicely.

4 Likes

Your children look amazing hoping they check every box for you. :call_me_hand:t2: :100:

Always a pleasure checking on your grows man

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, been away for a few but your gardens are looking awesome! Getting ready to start planning next round here in a week and can’t wait to pop the CJ!! Have a great weekend brother!!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Greenfingers, @Sailorboy, & all the rest of you jokers :black_joker:! The heat has arrived on the east coast :hot_face:! Might be a good weekend to drink cold beer :beer: and eat crabs :crab: in the AC. Hell yeah! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. My one and only Blue Tara turned out to be a boy. This was a pretty plant, purple stems branches and purple veins in the leaves. I’ll have to start more.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I truly miss just driving an hour to go out in the bay and fish and after that grabbing some traps and catching some crabs. There was a time when in an hour it was fairly easy to catch a bushel of big healthy crabs.

5 Likes

Nice! Very healthy color.

2 Likes

Guess you could always run him to capture pollen. Too bad though. Pretty plant.
My girl is stacking highly. And stinking good too. About 3-4 weeks more, I would say. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Pics please!

1 Like

Girls are still asleep until 10:00.

Good morning brother! And good morning to all you wonders of wacky weed!

4 Likes

Hey. In about 20 more posts, this thread will roll to page three. Should I start a new one? Or let page three continue? What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Yo, Mo!
Kinda missed you around. I know you’ve been busy with the grandy. How much longer do you get to play with the kids?

1 Like