BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Nothing in life is free……

2 Likes

Nothing worth having is free.

2 Likes

No free lunch Friedman

1 Like

Guess I better get in the tent and inspect good for plucking’ nanners.
Later, guys.

4 Likes

So I only found like five nanners in the entire tent. So to celebratte, I grabbed a nice sized ball of rosin that @JohnnyPotseed gave me and rolled it around in my bubble hash and put that in my bong. Going for my second hit. But that first hit was a motherplucker.

9 Likes

Bye Mikey :wave:

1 Like

RIP! lol…

4 Likes

Rose n me been hitting the rosin-topped bowl of buddage several times this evening, lol it IS good!

5 Likes

See you on the flip-flop, Hogman!I’m going for number three. Then I think I will go to couch. See if I can find something exciting on Netflix or something.

3 Likes

You might just be looking at a station signal…

remember those? lol a big circle of different colors with that high pitched constant tone?

3 Likes

Am I too ripped, if I’ve been sitting here for like 5 minutes, with the bong in one hand lighter in the other and staring at this dam screen??? Maybe go to number three now.

5 Likes

I’m getting good n ripped pre game. Can’t believe Dallas laying a huge goose egg in the finals after beating our Thunder. Go Boston. :broom:

I remember back in the 60’s the tv stations would sign off and there would be a test pattern on there for a long time. Had an Indian on it if I remember correctly. Right after the National anthem.

4 Likes

Imma tell yas, brothas… Rose n me are totally ripped, but looking to get high…er!

6 Likes

Ok. Forgot about the game. Surely Boston won’t sweep!!! Ya think???

1 Like

Boom shakakalacka-lacka… Hey! Hey hey hey!!!

3 Likes

oh yeah, lol that’s what it was called! I’m too F’n stoned to remember! :scream: :man_facepalming: :wink: thnx for reminding me what it was called… lol ya watching one now?!

Lookin that way. Hardly ever happens in the finals

Can’t remember if they play tonight in Dallas or the Garden.

Dallas I think but not 100%
Yep Dallas