BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Got another Tiger by the tail ? You spray this one with BBP ?

2 Likes

Nope. Not this time. I will resume on the next grow tho.
As for looks, so far, the Crystal Skull Kush I got from @Tracker is my prettiest plant, by far. Then that Damadelica and then the Frankenstein. In that order. Just as far as looks goes. Stink is a different story.
Frankie first, then CSK. The jury is still out on that Zamadelica. She has no smell yet, to speak of.
My Skywalker is really pretty too. I forgot.

5 Likes

All your plants look good . You got the touch . Believe you got a Thai leaner & with tighter nodes the Malawi bud structure . She’s not willowy . IIRC the Malawi is oily & smells kinda like that blue Kerr-McGee motor oil . The Hmong Thai is woody green unripe mango & Zamal is peppery . Anyway you cut it right ones are special weed that gets better with a good cure . You’ll see . I got hope for the She-monster too yeah as I got some from OJ & have been watching yours with great interest .

2 Likes

Remember asking about stretch & was told it was just an educated guess due to different phenos . Best part was the ol’ country boy advice " Cut to fit " .

3 Likes

So how much did she stretch?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Oh, that much!?! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

She was about 2 1/2 - 3 feet when I put her in flower lights a couple weeks ago. Almost 3 weeks She’s almost 6 feet tall. At least 5 1/2 feet. Hate to do it but I think I’m gonna have to flop her over. Otherwise she will burn in the light. I raised the light as far as possible and still have air circulation, yesterday. That gave me a out 4 inches more height. Today it’s back where it was yesterday. She still has about a week to go in stretch.

5 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

2 Likes

Holy! Buds are really forming now eh!? Wow!

1 Like

Is she done yet? :rofl:

1 Like

Call me biased but i think she’s gonna produce one of the wonderful buds you’ll come across…

I still remember her smoke like yesterday (not grown but scored)…
That pure ganja smell is well worth it…

2 Likes

how often do you have to water the beast now? Probably wouldn’t be as bad if she was in a bigger container

Congrats guys. I too lost about 70. I gotta say, I miss people getting out of my way on sidewalks :rofl: How did yall drop your 50+ lbs?

2 Likes

Erm… by not eating so much … for the past 5-6 yrs! lol
When I was working hard 6-7 days a week, for instance, I’d eat a couple whole fried chickens with all the side courses, then I would sit down and eat an entire chocolate layer cake along with a whole gallon of milk for dessert. True! The wife always made 2 cakes, 1 for her and the kids, 1 for me. But when I started going downhill and couldn’t work, my eating habit didn’t change. I went up fast in weight, lol.
I stopped going back for seconds, just one helping of whatever was dinner. I’m down to 210 now last week doc visit.
I reckon I had a high metabolic rate or something, cause I’d eat like a horse and never gain a pound, always 195-205, depending on the season. For over 30yrs, lol…

6 Likes

Well, for me, retirement made me lose weight. And fast.
What it was, is going out to eat with the guys at lunch. It was 90% of the time some kind of fast food. Now, I eat a nice breakfast and if I eat lunch it will be a sammidge or something light. Then a good supper. Hell I lost weight and I even eat a bowl of ice cream many nights. It soothes the throat after a few big bong rips, y’know.
But yeah. Soon as I retired the weight started coming off.

6 Likes

One of my favorite songs by Rammstein! I really don’t care for their English versions, it just doesn’t sound right.

Much :fire: .
Very Rammstein.
German WOW.

:rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve never been on a diet. I’m one of those people that are naturally skinny. My top weight was around 200 lbs when I was a crane operator back in the nineties. As soon as I came out of the crane I lost thirty pounds, then I got sick in 2001 and went down to 145. I got back to 150, my high school weight. Im still 150 at 62 years old.

4 Likes

i weigh in at 165 lbs or so, at 6’1” my doctor tells me that’s a good number to be at
f’ ing around waiting in the neighbors to go to church so I can porch sit and smoke a fattie.

Got the late 1/2 at work so 1-7 pm - get to kick back until then. Wait, I get to kick back at work today too I hope. Nothing going on will just be fire watch.

5 Likes