BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Ok boys and girls. Let’s take this back to cannabis with some new piccys. It’s been a few day.

CSK is stacking pretty good

Frankenstein from clone.
She is stacking good too.

What do you guys think? Nice??

30 Likes

The both look awesome :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Here is the Sheelavathi. Going on twenty weeks.

37 Likes

it’s a mad one that haze…you could look at it and think it still needs loads of weeks to form!!!lol…pistil formation and growth of flower still look very fresh…but seeing that out in a full summer with time allowed is probably the best place suited…but as mentioned earlier you have supreme patience and even in my inner sanctum of patience understanding I would struggle here…lololol.but hats off and congratulations on getting 20 weeks through…and the csk is looking awesome fella…a yielder for sure!

3 Likes

why do I keep thinking of doug when I see this ewok?..I can’t unsee it​:eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

So here’s the ISS I have going. She was topped a couple times so she’s a bush.

Gods Space Needle

Zamadelica is kicking major ass. 5 1/2 feet tall and look at the massive buds.

29 Likes

I’m excited to see the CSK sinsemilla. It’s looking very good!

4 Likes

Me too. She’s a little over three weeks in flower lights.

2 Likes

Wow @BigMike55 looking good. That 20 week girl is bulking up!

3 Likes

She is moving right along now……….

3 Likes

I like the looks of the gods space needle. Zamadelica also is head turner for sure. All the plants look stellar thou.

3 Likes

I do NOT envy the trimming you’re going to have to do to that one single plant. If it ever finishes.

6 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Yer gonna be sentenced to 6 months in trim jail Mike.

2 Likes

That sounds about right. At that point I will have a year invested in this plant. Now, THAT, my friend, is PATIENCE! Hehe!

12 Likes

You have been very patient with this one. Im sure it takes up valuable space too. I hope it rewards you with big frosty buds.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I believe you’ll find with both the Sheelavathi & Zamaldelica will be much improved with a 6 month cure . Both should be cartoon world shaman weed . Of course monthly samples manadatory . Got have QA / QC . Wouldn’t want it to sour on ya…

4 Likes

@BigMike55 and @MoBilly didn’t know if y’all would be interested in this

5 Likes

Boy did I misjudge the stretch on this ZAMadelica. Topped out the lights yesterday. She is six feet tall. Zoom in on those tops.

24 Likes

I’ll probably have to do some bondage on That DamAdelica. She is about six inches from the lights.

2 Likes