BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Johnnypotseeds prices and genetics are low and top notch, in that specific order :grin:

Tons of people will vouch for him.

And BigMike knows what he’s talking about too. I’ve bought pretty much everything JPS has put up for sale. You won’t find better deals.

6 Likes

Thanks! I have no worries about Johnny.
I just don’t want to take from others that will get to them sooner than me.
I have a good amount of seeds already lined up that are crying out to be popped. :grin:

Like Lazy Lightning :cloud_with_lightning:
It would be cool to win Bog blue kush pollen from Doug before he runs out. Then use it to make some Blue Lightning or attempt lol

3 Likes

I’m thinking Doug will be gifting that magic dust for a while. I believe he got just over an ounce of it. Don’t quote me because all of it hadn’t dried so it would have lost a bit of weight.

3 Likes

Yea, I still have the chance for the Blue Kush before Blue moon rocks is ready. :sunglasses:
Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

I did a super clean on my 4x4 flower tent yesterday. I spent about 5 hours in there cleaning everything I could find to clean. Then I cleaned it again. Then I sprayed the entire thing with One and Done insecticide. It’s already over a week since that tent was emptied. I think about another week with no plants, and she will be ready to go again. I figger if there nothing in there for leftover bugs to eat, they will either leave or die. I’m pretty confident that the tent is now bug free.

14 Likes

Was that the one with the spider mites? I hate those fuckers.

3 Likes

Hoping for the best, the borg are the worst. How do you think they got into the tent to begin with?

2 Likes

Who knows???
I go fishing quite a bit this time of year. From the bank. And weeds. I could have got some from that or hell, I don’t know. I have had them before and defeated them for a couple grows, so it’s not something ongoing. I bet they are gone now, tho.

8 Likes

Some bud pics today.
Kristi CSK

Frankenstein

27 Likes

Island Sweet Skunk

Gods Space needle

Zamadelica

28 Likes

Looking awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks fer sayin’ so
In about one more week I will probly be doing a little choppin’ I think I’m gonna have a nice little haul this time. That Zamadelica will probably be another 6 weeks or so. But I heard so much good about it, I just had to run her once.

6 Likes

That main cola on the CSK looks crazy

2 Likes

It’s hard as a rock, I shit you not. Looking at trichomes I’m not seeing much in amber. Another week. I can’t wait to set her on fire.
I broke off a sample bud this morning tho. We’ll see what she says.

6 Likes

Oh fuck yeah!

2 Likes

They all look awesome, your outdoor plants are beautiful. Large buddage @BigMike55, I can hardly wait for my outdoor stuff to look like those.

1 Like

What up @BigMike55. I’ve been following along for a bit. Beautiful plants bud! Saw on JP thread your low. Hit me up if I can help you out. I’m right around the corner.:grin::+1::green_heart:

5 Likes

Dude! I appreciate the offer. I’m ok tho. I really needed to slow down on the cannabis intake anyways. Hehe. I have been hitting my lower quality leftovers and adding a bit of nice budder to it. I only have a few weeks left and I’ll be hitting the good stuff again. Thanks so much, brother. That gesture won’t be forgotten.

7 Likes

Do you like to get cerebral highs whilst maintaining a high level of function? Well then Zamaldelica is most certainly for you!!!

6 Likes

You know? I actually don’t think I have smoked Sativa since the early 70’s. Not a full on sativa anyways.
I went to Europe in 1973. You could get all the hashish you wanted but you could not find marijuana. And when I came back to the states, the Stoney Indica had already taken over. We didn’t even have names for it back then. It was just POT. Then I quit to follow a career and didn’t even get buzzed since the '90’s. And I have only been growing for a few years. Mostly indica leaning hybrids. So, sativa will be a new/old experience for me. I’m excited to see.

13 Likes