BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Whatcha talking bout, man?! I never have ‘fails’! :lying_face: :rofl:
just…er, um, wrong stuff happening… yeah, that’s it!

2 Likes

You fake it pretty good. You could be Elaine Benes.

1 Like

A lot going on.

1 Like

Have not been feeding her much at all. I started out with a good sized hole filled with used soil and added some Happy Frog Soil Amendment under advice from @Oldjoints I have given her a little blood meal and a little bone meal and some worm castings about two or three weeks ago. That’s about it. She is my favorite outside plant. I didn’t even top her. I wanted to see how big that Christmas tree could get, natural. She has not disappointed. She is a good seven feet tall right now.

6 Likes

She looks good bro! If she starts yellowing at all just throw some Osmocote under her on top of the soil and she is good to go……

3 Likes

She is beautiful mike. :100:

2 Likes

That’s a stunning one for sure Mike, I sure hope she finishes for you.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I have picked off a few fan leaves that had turned yellow. But they were deep inside the bush. I just figgered they were not getting enough sun in there.
She sure is growing well tho. Very pretty. Not as pretty as your layout last year but still frickin gorgeous. I will put up a few pics of the other outdoor stuff in a little while. They look good too, I have had to apply some bug juice to them but they are really doing well.

6 Likes

So here is Outside Frankie. She has revegged. Disregard the bug damage. It has been fixed.

Island Sweet Skunk

Skywalker. Thinking about cutting a bud for trial. According to the trikes she looks close. Looking much better since she’s getting some afternoon shade.

Chopping this one tomorrow I think. 9 weeks yesterday Gods Space needle

29 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . <3 Mother in law passed, but its for the better she has been ill for quite awhile. Appreciate your acknowledgement. I feel special. :laughing:

Dang Mike! I agree with Doug. That is a tree worth decorating. I’m gonna try out that happy frog amendment for my Hoop house plants. I still have a few more to put out there.

Your outdoor plants are looking killer! That skywalker is looking fat. and man that skunk looks like it’ll be tasty. Hope my hoop house plants get big. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Make sure you get the Happy Frog soil conditioner and not the soil…… @Rhino_buddy

8 Likes

Yup. Right there. I love that stuff.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. My brother passed away last month from a heart attack. Been a wild year already.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear the @Rhino_buddy it’s still really tough for you to go through for sure. I wish you all the strength and happiness you need.

You as well @Greenfingers, that’s terrible. Keep your head up the best you can. :pray:

2 Likes

@Greenfingers & @Rhino_buddy ,
Again, sorry for your loss. Prayed before posting.
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Prayers Guys

4 Likes

Looking great @BigMike55 gonna be some MONSTERS!

@Rhino_buddy @Greenfingers im truly sorry for both of your losses . Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours in your time of need.

3 Likes

Do you think the sweet island skunk will be OK on the inside?

1 Like

Heck yeah! I’ve been running her for several runs inside. Always good. This is actually my first go on outside. I just harvested a small ISS plant this morning at exactly nine weeks. But yeah, she runs good inside.

4 Likes

Thanks @Oldjoints! I’ve bought the soil many times but never tried out their conditioner.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts you guys! Love this place.
Sorry about your brother @Greenfingers. That’s gotta be hard. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes