BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I’m just glad you made it back home, brother.

2 Likes

Aye bruh.
Do you use the Osmocote in the green package or in the pink package? Or do you use an off brand-same stuff?

1 Like

I have used both, recently I am using the pink but for most of my career I have used the green. Either will work just fine as I have found very little difference between the two. I do highly recommend you use it on your outdoor plants. No chance of burn and will feed them well with no effort on your part!

4 Likes

10-4.
Another snippet to slam back into that grey matter. Thanks bruh.

3 Likes

I thought so I didn’t wanna be rude and asking.

2 Likes

ISS 2 weeks later

20230626_133554

16 Likes

There you grow. Wonderful start, CP! Healthy and green. Just like I like 'em.

4 Likes

I agree 100%.

5 Likes

Check out this 8 foot tall Zamadelica plant.

26 Likes

I like that. :100:

1 Like

Good looking plant Mike. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks man. She sure makes me happy to see her every day.

6 Likes

No Doubt :100:

1 Like

Oh myyyy! Her again. Good luck Bud.

1 Like

There’s a tree growing out of the middle of that shrub. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

All I can say is WOW :eyes: thats a monster. Right on Mike it’s gorgeous.:green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m afraid we’re going to require a detailed smoke report on her upon completion :slight_smile:

I would have a lawn chair pulled up in front of her to have my morning coffee everyday.

Nice job Mike. She’s a beauty.

3 Likes

I can only imagine how looking at that beauty makes you feel. lol

5 Likes

wow what an amazing plant !!! nice job!!!

3 Likes

That plant has been putting out flowers like mad, too. I hope she will have enuff time to finish before it gets cold. This is a full sativa , but I understand there are a couple different phenos and one of them is like over 20 weeks. Most they say 14-16 weeks. Those are inside numbers though. I’m going to research that a bit I think. Shoulda done it before I stuck her in the ground, right? I’m about as sharp as a bowling ball.

10 Likes